Chubb Corp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Underwriter Associate Interview

Underwriter Associate
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and interviewed at Chubb Corp.

Interview Details – The whole process took 2+ weeks. Pretty standard phone interview, no particularly difficult or unexpected questions. The interviewer was polite and pleasant, and answered my questions and follow ups promptly after the interview

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?
What did you like about your last job?
  Answer Question

Release Coordinator Interview

Release Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chubb Corp.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward interview about my past experience

Interview Question – Nothing too out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Underwriter Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chubb Corp in October 2013.

Interview Details – On-Campus Interview, then 2nd rounds at the downtown office in toronto.
They take you out for dinner the night before the 2nd rounds. 2nd rounds consists of 5-6 interviews with different staff members in different departments. Lunch is with the newly hired underwriters and the day is over by 5pm.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you convinced someone or a group of an idea or action.   Answer Question

Underwriting Trainee Interview

Underwriting Trainee

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Chubb Corp.

Interview Details – A series of interviews and discussions

Interview Question – What kind of animal do the interviewers remind you of?   Answer Question

Underwriting Trainee Program Interview

Underwriting Trainee Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Chubb Corp.

Interview Details – The interview process consists of an initial interview (Three 30 minute interviews) and the 2nd round in Toronto is all-day where you interview with at least 10 managers in about 7 interviews. It is a very friendly atmosphere and the people who worked there seemed proud to be there. The HR contact was also very friendly but was very difficult to reach (as expected).

Interview Question – What is one word your friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Underwriting Interview

Underwriting
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chubb Corp in October 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted about 2 weeks after submission of application. Had an interview day filled with 3 different sessions. Mostly personality questions, not overly technical at all.

Interview Question – (showed me a water bottle) what types of things would you look for if you are insuring the manufacturer of this bottle?   Answer Question

Underwriting Trainee Interview

Underwriting Trainee
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Chubb Corp in October 2011.

Interview Details – Attended information session and applied with resume, cover letter and transcript. Interview was mostly behavioural, resume based and asked questions about my previous work experiences. It was 3-30min sessions with a two person panel every time. Interviewers were courteous and professional. I thought it went really well, but didn't get second rounds.

Interview Question – Tell me one event that you regret.   Answer Question

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!