Chubb Corp

Chubb Corp Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chubb Corp.

Submit a resume, HR Manager calls and emails an assessment, HR call back and sets up a resume then the interview.

Interview Questions
Unable to Negotiation wage- take or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb Corp

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chubb Corp in June 2012.

I applied online and was emailed for a phone interview. The phone interview took about 30 minutes. I was sent another email about three days later to complete a questionnaire. The next day I was called to schedule an in person interview. They told me that it would be a panel interview. When I arrived they had several interviewees scheduled. I initially interviewed with a supervisor who wanted to know why they should hire me if I had been a supervisor for another company. I then was interviewed with the manager and qa person. She asked me the same question about taking an entry level position and my career goals. I knew when I left they were stressing about my experience in a management position. I was laid off last year so I wanted a less stressful position, but I am finding that employers think I am over qualified. I also found that the way the center was managed was a little behind the times. The supervisor told me that feedback was only given once a month. When I asked about morale I did not receive a straight forward answer. The questions they asked were easy. I received an email 10 days later that I was not receiving an offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chubb Corp in November 2010.

I applied online and didn't hear anything back for about a week or two. I recieved a email to schedule a phone interview, which lasted for about 15 mins. Then I went onsite for 3 one on one interviews, and to take a IQ test.