Chubb Corp Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chubb Corp.

Interview

It was a thorough interview but friendly. It a little longer than expected but the manager and supervisor were great. The environment is friendly but professional. I didn't meet any coworkers though

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA....since I am currently temp.

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb Corp

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chubb Corp.

Interview

Long, took over 3 hours, interviewed by three different people in management. They usually receive a supremely large amount of resumes on a regular basis. They generally hire from the outside only about 3 to 5 people at a time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitehouse Station, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chubb Corp (Whitehouse Station, NJ).

Interview

Be sure to do your background on the company before you get started. The people who interviewed me where the supervisors who I ended up working under. They were really nice and though they asked a lot of those "describe a scenario" questions their demeanor made it easy to get through. Come prepared.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to Chubb Insurance, this job specifically?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb Corp (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

Submit a resume, HR Manager calls and emails an assessment, HR call back and sets up a resume then the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to Negotiation wage- take or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb Corp (Chesapeake, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed for a phone interview. The phone interview took about 30 minutes. I was sent another email about three days later to complete a questionnaire. The next day I was called to schedule an in person interview. They told me that it would be a panel interview. When I arrived they had several interviewees scheduled. I initially interviewed with a supervisor who wanted to know why they should hire me if I had been a supervisor for another company. I then was interviewed with the manager and qa person. She asked me the same question about taking an entry level position and my career goals. I knew when I left they were stressing about my experience in a management position. I was laid off last year so I wanted a less stressful position, but I am finding that employers think I am over qualified. I also found that the way the center was managed was a little behind the times. The supervisor told me that feedback was only given once a month. When I asked about morale I did not receive a straight forward answer. The questions they asked were easy. I received an email 10 days later that I was not receiving an offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb Corp.

Interview

Very relaxed interview, basic questions regarding experience and handling difficult customers. I had a panel interview with 2 people. Then after that initial interview, there was another with the manager and supervisor a week later. Then i was offered the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chubb Corp in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear anything back for about a week or two. I recieved a email to schedule a phone interview, which lasted for about 15 mins. Then I went onsite for 3 one on one interviews, and to take a IQ test.