Chubb Corp

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chesapeake, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chubb Corp.

Interview Details – Submit a resume, HR Manager calls and emails an assessment, HR call back and sets up a resume then the interview.

Interview Question – Can't Remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unable to Negotiation wage- take or leave it

Chesapeake, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chubb Corp in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was emailed for a phone interview. The phone interview took about 30 minutes. I was sent another email about three days later to complete a questionnaire. The next day I was called to schedule an in person interview. They told me that it would be a panel interview. When I arrived they had several interviewees scheduled. I initially interviewed with a supervisor who wanted to know why they should hire me if I had been a supervisor for another company. I then was interviewed with the manager and qa person. She asked me the same question about taking an entry level position and my career goals. I knew when I left they were stressing about my experience in a management position. I was laid off last year so I wanted a less stressful position, but I am finding that employers think I am over qualified. I also found that the way the center was managed was a little behind the times. The supervisor told me that feedback was only given once a month. When I asked about morale I did not receive a straight forward answer. The questions they asked were easy. I received an email 10 days later that I was not receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Chubb Corp in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and didn't hear anything back for about a week or two. I recieved a email to schedule a phone interview, which lasted for about 15 mins. Then I went onsite for 3 one on one interviews, and to take a IQ test.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!