Chubb Corp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Lines Underwriter Trainee Interview

Personal Lines Underwriter Trainee
Whitehouse Station, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chubb Corp in April 2010.

Interview Details – The first round of interviews involved 4 different 1:1 interviews in one day, ach lasting 30 minutes. The second round of interviews involved 2 1:1 interviews with upper management and Human Resources. They are looking for people that are able to provide excellent customer service under sometimes difficult circumstances. If you can display perserverance, customer service savvy, and a willingness to learn the trade, you'll be fine. AND BE ON TIME !!!

Interview Question – What is your understanding of the insurance industry?   Answer Question

Personal Lines Underwriter Trainee Interview

Personal Lines Underwriter Trainee

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Chubb Corp in March 2012.

Interview Details – The Interview process first started out with a phone interview that lasted for about 45 mins. The lady interviewing me was mainly trying to get a understanding of why i wanted to work for Chubb. After the phone interview i was asked to come for a onsite interview. The onsite interview was a all day event that consisted of 5 1:1 interviews with both upper and lower level management that lasted 45min apiece. Each manager focused on a different aspects during the interview. I seen this as great technique because the question where not redundant. Over all the managers questions where centered around trying to see if my skills sets matched up well with the skills needed to be a successful underwriter. Aside from the 1:1 interviews was a writing sample that was stressful to think about but was not bad at all once given the topic. Overall my interview process was a long but great experience. The best advice that i can give is to really have a great understanding of what your applying for and how what you have to offer aligns with the position.

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!