Chubb Corp
www.chubb.com Warren, NJ 5000+ Employees

Chubb Corp Senior Business Systems Support Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Systems Support Technician Interview

Senior Business Systems Support Technician
Warren, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chubb Corp in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for this position online and right away i received an email next day asking me to schedule a phone interview. After scheduling for phone interview i recived a phone call from interviewer exactly at the time i mentioned. The lady asked me behavioural questions as well as technical questions it went well and i was told that i will receive a email for the next step of the interview process. Next day i received an email requesting me to come for face to face interview. Interview scheduling is handled by outsourcing company and i mentioned the time slot and day when i was available for interview. After comfirming that i received an email that i will be meeting 4 persons one by one out of which 3 were face to face and 1 was phone interview. The same evening after scheduling myself for the interview i received a phone call from recruiter requesting me to change the time slot for last step of interview which was phone interview since the hiring manager had a meeting. I rescheduled my timing for phone interview. So i went for face to face interview one by one and first i met VP of IT department. We barely had discussion for 10 mins and i was out of the door and after that she introduced me to Sr. Information Architect of IT department and after 30 mins i cleared that interview as well finally after meeting them i was introduced to the actual employee of that particular department and she made me familiar with the role and she asked me some questions. I had discussion with her for almost 40 minutes. After face to face interview i was scheduled for Final phone interview the the Lead of IT department and she was going to interview me on the phone the next day. So i woke early in the morning did some research and took a day off from work. I prepared very well for ther interview and i was waiting for the phone call at 11:30 in the morning. Unfortunately this is where things were screwed up. This lady never called me and then i called chubb helpline number asking for the reason i didn't get a call. My phone call was answered by outsourcing company so they put me on hold and called the Lead of IT department guess what that lady was busy having meeting again. So the recruiter requested me to send him an emailing requesting another time slot at which i can be reached. So i send an email to the recruiter giving him time slot. After that i never heard from the recruiter and when i emailed him about the updates he called me saying that managment team which i met face to face like me so much but as of right now they have considered someone internally also he added that in case if they want me he will call me next week again. I didn't say anything but this was a total unprofessionalism and tardiness showed by the Chubb group. I waisted my whole day without getting any results the funny thing is that the recruiter still kept me hanging saying that in case if they change their decision he will get back to me. If they really wanted to hire someone internally then why they called someone from outside ? Also there should be professional approach to notify candidates in case if they are not selected in my case i was setup interviewing with 4 people 3 people from management would interview they would like me they would introduce me to everybody and all of a sudden last person won't conduct phone interview and then they will just say that they wanted someone from outside......what a nightmare ? I would never go there again.....

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chubb Corp

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chubb Corp Senior Business Systems Support Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chubb Corp employees and interview candidates.