Chubb Corp

Very Easy Interview

Underwriting Associate Interview

Underwriting Associate
Berkeley Heights, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chubb Corp in April 2012.

Interview Details – Consisted of a phone interview with an HR person about my basic background and skills. I believe a week later, I had a 1:1 interview with 3 people at the office. Got an offer a few business days later. It went very well from beginning to end. Everyone was very nice and seemed very happy. The office was amazing as well.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Chubb?   Answer Question

Underwriter Associate Interview

Underwriter Associate
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Chubb Corp in April 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview was scheduled for a saturday. lady was extremely rude and was not receptive to my questions. Didn't even send her a thank you note. If their recruiter is rude I can only imagine what the work environment is like. Would not want to work for them

Interview Question – Specific questions about the underwriting profession   Answer Question

Underwriter Associate Interview

Underwriter Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chubb Corp in March 2009.

Interview Details – After an hour you will get mentally tired from all the questions that range from what kind of person do you work with best to what kind of person frustrates you, to talking about current events and your thoughts on those you provide. Also its all one on one, not a group setting, but in a day you go though 2 interviewers at a time. I believe they all corroborate your stories with each ather, because they write down what you say, and the other person tht interviews you ask one question that the previous one asked.

Interview Questions

• Wht challenges do you expect to face in this position   View Answer
  • What experience do you have data analysis whether its in school or work.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chubb Corp

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chubb Corp Underwriter Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chubb Corp employees and interview candidates.