Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chubb Corp
- Underwriting Trainee (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Underwriter (6)
- Underwriter Trainee (5)
- Underwriter Associate (4)
- Underwriting Associate (3)
- Actuarial (2)
- Intern (2)
- Claims Examiner (2)
- Underwriter I (2)
- Underwriting (2)
- Actuarial Intern (2)
- Assistant Vice President (2)
- Senior Reinsurance Settlement Account Specialist (2)
- Personal Lines Underwriter Trainee (2)
- Senior Premium Auditor (1)
- Summer Actuarial Intern (1)
- Accounting Rotational (1)
- Senior Business Systems Support Technician (1)
- Custom Solution Customer Service Representative Job (1)
- Underwriting Service Associate (1)
- Claim Service Center Examiner II (1)
- Underwriting Trainee Program (1)
- Commercial Underwriting Trainee (1)
- Associate Business Solutions Analyst (1)
- Accounting Intern (Temporary) (1)
- Underwriter Associate I (1)
- Senior Field Underwriter (1)
- Equipment Breakdown Risk Engineer (1)
- High Excess Claims Monitoring Specialist (1)
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb Corp.
2 interviews. One with the Underwriting Manager the other with HR. It was mostly for fit after a few quick technical questions. Everyone wanted to just chat .
- None. Technical questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Chubb Corp
Underwriter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb Corp in December 2013.
The process was very easy and laid back. I was asked in, talked one on one with a representative of the company, they asked a few questions regarding education, career goals, and personality.
- Why would you want to switch careers from your current one to this one? Answer Question
Underwriting InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chubb Corp in November 2011.
Three rounds of interview at a nice office in downtown. Friendly and experienced people. Questions like walk through your resume, why you want to work for Chubb etc.
- What's your weakness and be creative. Answer Question
Underwriter InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb Corp (Simsbury, CT) in May 2010.
First was a phone interview. Kind of awkward, typical HR questions, interviewer seemed inexperienced or bored, didn't think I did too well. Was contacted a couple weeks later for an on site interview. Consisted of two one on one interviews, and a second group interview. Nothing to stressful, explained the position and the department. A few questions on my experience and background. Took about 2 hours. Thought the second interview went much better than the first, but never hard anything back.
- Tell me about your previous experience. Answer Question
Underwriter InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb Corp (Warren, NJ) in January 2009.
Caught the attention of the TIS department manager by showing my interest and enthusiasm towards Chubb. I was then contacted for a phone interview, consisting of generic behavioral interview questions. Within a few days, I was asked to come to the Warren headquarters and interview with the leads of each SBU.
- What can you tell me about Underwriting? This was a very general question. Very difficult to answer without preparation or prior industry work experience. Answer Question
Non-existent in my case.
Underwriting InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb Corp (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2012.
Was contacted about 2 weeks after submission of application. Had an interview day filled with 3 different sessions. Mostly personality questions, not overly technical at all.
- (showed me a water bottle) what types of things would you look for if you are insuring the manufacturer of this bottle? Answer Question
Underwriter InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chubb Corp in May 2010.
Met with all senior management. Answer qustions on underwriting thought process. Hardest question was explaining what you failed in and how you couldn't come up with a solution. Tough question.
- when did you fail and not be able to overcome? Answer Question
Terrible. I was not in a position to leverage salary. Now that I am in this role, I have gained a tremendous amount of leverage sicne I can go to other competitors. Set the expectations early once they choose you. PRovide evidence as to whyyou should get paid what you want to get paid.
Underwriter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chubb Corp in April 2007.
Step 1: Phone interview with HR Manager Step2: Interviews with various department managers and the branch manager.
- Describe your greatest weakness. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review