Chuck E. Cheese's

67 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Administrator, Database and Website Development Interview

Senior Administrator, Database and Website Development

I applied in-person - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in February 2013.

Interview Details – Went very well and discussed my position which later was nothing as described. This company is living in the past. I would not recommend wasting your time on an interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in January 2014.

Interview Details – First you have to pass the skills test. Then comes the phone interview. Followed up by 2 face to face interviews. Finally a drug test and then the offer is made. Then comes 4 weeks of training, out of town, And finally into your home store.

Interview Question – Have you ever managed teenagers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Either you take it or not.

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's

Interview Details – You go in and ask for an application. You could also easily apply online. Once you submit the application, it will be reviewed. You receive a call back to schedule an interview. The interview is with either the Gm or assistant manager. Very typical. Quick and easy.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected. typical interview   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

Cast Member
Moreno Valley, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in November 2010.

Interview Details – A friend who was working there at the time had referred me and I applied. Got the call for the interview within two weeks. The interview was very straightforward. I met the manager at the front counter, we sat down at an empty table and he began the interview. At first he asked basic questions about yourself, then why you wanted to work there.

Interview Question – He asked why I wanted to work there.   View Answer

Gameroom Attendant Interview

Gameroom Attendant

I applied online and interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Interview Details – It was a group interview, a whole bunch of people for the same time. I felt it was bias, when I went there, there were only men working and during the interview process I heard the manager say, "Leave the boys for me to interview."

Interview Question – What can you bring to this company?   View Answer

Senior Assistant Manager Interview

Senior Assistant Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Interview Details – Pretty typical interview. Phone interview, in-person interview, personality test. DM asked me where I want to go with my career, asked me if I would ever be interested in transferring. Why would I like to work for CEC?

Interview Question – My GM always ask one question to everyone he hires. 3 words to describe yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At the point where I was in my career. It was all around better opportunity for me. Closer to home, better pay and hours.

Team II Trainer Interview

Team II Trainer
Fort Myers, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Interview Details – I started out with one interview to be hired as a birthday party hostess. I was hired from within to be a team II trainer. The interview process for the birthday party hostess position was not difficult. They asked what my plans for high school and college were.

Interview Question – Are you okay with cleaning up throw up?   View Answer

Party Hostess Interview

Party Hostess
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in December 2013.

Interview Details – Its easy to get the job. Just know what you're talking about. Be outgoing, charismatic, smile - A LOT. Have a professional decorum. Don't come into the interview in jeans. Call as soon as you fill out the application. There is no drug testing, but it's wise to be sober. There are two interviews, but if you gets past the first then that's 75% of the fight, right there.

Interview Question – Can you handle a stressful environment? What do you do when you get stressed?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

Team II Trainer Interview

Team II Trainer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Interview Details – I was asked to come in for an interview, and that happened about three times. On hiring day, I was told to wear the uniform, and later on watched a few videos upon employment.

Interview Question – Why do you think we should hire you?   Answer Question

Game Room Attendant Interview

Game Room Attendant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in March 2014.

Interview Details – HR person who called to set up interview extolled the upward mobility of the job, told me that they hire their managers from within and there were clear openings for this. At the actual interview, I found out that there was virtually no room to move up, interviewer told me his boss would have to die before he moved up and there were already three people waiting to take his job. Also you will be required to repair anything that goes bed in the restaurant, not just the games and toys. This means when a pizza oven or other kitchen equipment dies, you will be the one to fix it.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The pay was way substandard for an experienced tech. Job is better suited for a high school student who just graduated and has good electronic and mechanical "fix-it" capabilities.

Worked for Chuck E. Cheese's? Contribute to the Community!