Chuck E. Cheese's Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014
67 interviews

2.1

Senior Administrator, Database and Website Development Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in February 2013.

Went very well and discussed my position which later was nothing as described. This company is living in the past. I would not recommend wasting your time on an interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in January 2014.

First you have to pass the skills test. Then comes the phone interview. Followed up by 2 face to face interviews. Finally a drug test and then the offer is made. Then comes 4 weeks of training, out of town, And finally into your home store.

Interview Questions
    Either you take it or not.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moreno Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in November 2010.

A friend who was working there at the time had referred me and I applied. Got the call for the interview within two weeks. The interview was very straightforward. I met the manager at the front counter, we sat down at an empty table and he began the interview. At first he asked basic questions about yourself, then why you wanted to work there.

Cashier Interview

You go in and ask for an application. You could also easily apply online. Once you submit the application, it will be reviewed. You receive a call back to schedule an interview. The interview is with either the Gm or assistant manager. Very typical. Quick and easy.

Gameroom Attendant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

It was a group interview, a whole bunch of people for the same time. I felt it was bias, when I went there, there were only men working and during the interview process I heard the manager say, "Leave the boys for me to interview."

Senior Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Pretty typical interview. Phone interview, in-person interview, personality test. DM asked me where I want to go with my career, asked me if I would ever be interested in transferring. Why would I like to work for CEC?

Interview Questions
    • My GM always ask one question to everyone he hires. 3 words to describe yourself.   Answer Question
    At the point where I was in my career. It was all around better opportunity for me. Closer to home, better pay and hours.

Team II Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

I started out with one interview to be hired as a birthday party hostess. I was hired from within to be a team II trainer. The interview process for the birthday party hostess position was not difficult. They asked what my plans for high school and college were.

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with cleaning up throw up?   View Answer

Party Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in December 2013.

Its easy to get the job. Just know what you're talking about. Be outgoing, charismatic, smile - A LOT. Have a professional decorum. Don't come into the interview in jeans. Call as soon as you fill out the application. There is no drug testing, but it's wise to be sober. There are two interviews, but if you gets past the first then that's 75% of the fight, right there.

Interview Questions
    • Can you handle a stressful environment? What do you do when you get stressed?   View Answer
    No negotiating.

Team II Trainer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

I was asked to come in for an interview, and that happened about three times. On hiring day, I was told to wear the uniform, and later on watched a few videos upon employment.

Game Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in March 2014.

HR person who called to set up interview extolled the upward mobility of the job, told me that they hire their managers from within and there were clear openings for this. At the actual interview, I found out that there was virtually no room to move up, interviewer told me his boss would have to die before he moved up and there were already three people waiting to take his job. Also you will be required to repair anything that goes bed in the restaurant, not just the games and toys. This means when a pizza oven or other kitchen equipment dies, you will be the one to fix it.

Interview Questions

The pay was way substandard for an experienced tech. Job is better suited for a high school student who just graduated and has good electronic and mechanical "fix-it" capabilities.

Worked for Chuck E. Cheese's? Contribute to the Community!