Chuck E. Cheese's

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.0

Cast Member/Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

I applied online ... was referred by a friend. Quick, easy process. After applying, calling to check status is easier when you call or come in during the weekdays before 5pm. Friday nights & the weekends are too hectic.

Interview Questions
    • No difficulty, just make sure when you are called in for the second time that you are dressed fully in uniform. I didn't have the proper shoes so I had to come back the next few days later to do the next step.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

The manger made me feel really uncomfortable and asked me questions that were unrelated to the job. Also, he was very rude and could tell he wasn't interested in me. I applied online & got a call back the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What college are you going to?
      Where's the college at that you want to go to?

Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Very unorganized. HR called Friday to schedule phone interview the following Monday. The interviewer did not follow through after numerous voicemails were left. Was able to connect the following day and the interview was scheduled for the Thursday. Once again, the time came for the call, and they didn't follow through again.

Cast Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in September 2014.

I called Chuck E.Cheese to ask if they were hiring. They said that they were accepting applications.
    So I filled out an application online.
    A few days later, a manager called me to come in for an interview that same day.
    I went in for the interview. It lasted about 10-15 minutes, then I filled out the papers for a background check. After I gave her the paper she told me to come in tomorrow for a second interview with the other manager.
    So I came in the next day and the interview was about the same. Same questions. About 10 minutes.
    Then she said someone will call me tomorrow to let me know if I was hired.
    The next day, the General Manager called me to let me know that I was hired. She told me to come in 2 days for orientation. After orientation, You go through training.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I found out my hourly pay at orientation.
    I suggest you ask how much thy are going to pay you at the interview.

Cashier Interview

You go in and ask for an application. You could also easily apply online. Once you submit the application, it will be reviewed. You receive a call back to schedule an interview. The interview is with either the Gm or assistant manager. Very typical. Quick and easy.

Gameroom Attendant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

It was a group interview, a whole bunch of people for the same time. I felt it was bias, when I went there, there were only men working and during the interview process I heard the manager say, "Leave the boys for me to interview."

Senior Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Pretty typical interview. Phone interview, in-person interview, personality test. DM asked me where I want to go with my career, asked me if I would ever be interested in transferring. Why would I like to work for CEC?

Interview Questions
    • My GM always ask one question to everyone he hires. 3 words to describe yourself.   Answer Question
    At the point where I was in my career. It was all around better opportunity for me. Closer to home, better pay and hours.

Team II Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

I started out with one interview to be hired as a birthday party hostess. I was hired from within to be a team II trainer. The interview process for the birthday party hostess position was not difficult. They asked what my plans for high school and college were.

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with cleaning up throw up?   View Answer

Team II Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

I was asked to come in for an interview, and that happened about three times. On hiring day, I was told to wear the uniform, and later on watched a few videos upon employment.

Gameroom Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaine, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaine, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's in April 2014.

Awful awful awful awful. I arrived about 7 minutes early for my interview (Always 5-10 minutes early) and the first thing they made me do was fill out a paper application, as if they are too lazy to print my online one. So I fill it out and go for my interview. It was literally not even 10 minutes. I would say closer to 5. He didn't even ask me real interview questions. It was like small talk with your neighbor. He talked to me like I was 8 years old and wasn't a serious candidate even though there was only one other interviewee that was introverted enough to be an angry cat. As far as interviews go, it went perfectly. But it wasn't even an interview. It was the biggest waste of time. If I get an offer, I am turning it down. Absolutely terrible.