Chuck E. Cheese's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.0

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone call and interview on-site after I was screened by a marketing manager. It was a good experience, but the position was eliminated. Would recommend, company is changing for the better.

Interview Questions

• General questions, what are your weaknesses? What makes you want to work for Chuck E Cheese's   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Interview

Called in for an interview the next day got interviewed by senior assistant manager. She liked me enough to schedule a second interview with the GM. On the second interview GM introduced herself to me and asked me a question and hired me on the spot. Expect little pay, little scheduled hours and constantly getting called in on my days off. Staying until 12 am to finish cleaning. Expect to do a lot of elbow grease work and come home with your feet hurting. You deal with rude guests threatening to call corporate if you don't do what they say like give them extra tokens because thier pizza is too thin. Corporate believes every lie thier customers tell them. Expect customers fist fighting. Expect to come home crying. I would recommend you look elsewhere for a job. Definitely not suitable for people 18 and over. Corporate is always trying to find ways to cut hours so they can have more money in thier pockets even if it means having 3 employees per closing shift on a Saturday.

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Interview

I applied online and two weeks later they called and scheduled an interview. After that interview I was scheduled for a second interview with the general manager for the next week. She was reluctant to hire me, but said she would see how it goes. I ended up quitting because they had me closing every weekend and when I went to go talk to my gm, she gave me attitude and basically told me to figure it out myself.

Cashier & Prize Attendant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Interview

Easy interview, pretty standard questions. They will ask if you have previous work experience, what are your strengths, and weakness. They will ask if you are okay working in a fast paced environment with several screaming children. They will also want to know if you are okay with working in whatever area you are needed.

Party Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's (Bossier City, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

From what i've read the interview process is the manger , ceo , any high manged worker will ask me questions about this job , why I would like to work here , & how I deal with stress. They will ask me about my age and experience. In general just questions they need to know before I do get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday, got a call to set up an interview that day, had a phone interview the following Monday, an in-person on Wednesday - and I received my offer letter on Friday. Great communication along the way.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you could impact our brand image?   1 Answer

Electronic Gameroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's (Cupertino, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First contacted by phone to discuss experiences. Then, got called in for a 1 on 1 interview. The technical manager was the one interviewing me because the recruiting manager was on vacation. He showed me the place, and asked me a few questions about electronic boards. Then he explained the responsibilities of the job.

Interview Questions

• If you did not know what a component does, what is the first thing you do?   1 Answer

Cashier &Amp; Prize Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's (Torrance, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

You dress casual and don't be too nervous. You have to be all smiles and have a good attitude and a good personality to match it. They hire based on personalities because that's what gets you interacting with other people.

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Do you go to school? If so what are you studying for? Do you have any children of your own? What do you do for fun? Do you like working with kids? What position are you applying for? Why do you want to work at CEC? When are you available?   Answer Question

Electronic Gameroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, online test, went to interview with district tech manager & district store manager. For this position which I was told that I responsible for every piece of equipment in store not just games, rides and shows, but ovens, phones, pos, drywall, plumbing etc. Also help out with bussing, waiting tables.Do whatever restaurant manager asks. Maintain inventory and weekly completion of reports that include the minutest details. I would only have some part timer for help who works very few hours. I would be responsible for keeping this very busy restaurant functioning on my own for all the hours it was open. For this they offered the ridiculous pay of 40,000 a year, probably what that location in San Diego takes in in a week. Another corporate vulture.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I would be willing to do all that they asked above for 40k   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chuck E. Cheese's (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call for a phone screening. After the phone screening I was invited to the restaurant to speak with the District Manager and a manager from another store. At this time they gave me an IQ test. After the testing I was given the opportunity to ask any questions of them. I was called back 3 days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chuck E Cheese   1 Answer