Church Mutual Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Church Mutual Insurance

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrill, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Church Mutual Insurance (Merrill, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Received an email confirming and congratulating me on getting the in person interview. Asked me to send my transcripts before they could schedule it, I sent the transcripts (Which I paid for). After sending an email asking the status of the interview process, I was told they would be scheduling interviews soon. The next day I received an email that suddenly retracted the in person interview suddenly with no explanation.

Regional Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Church Mutual Insurance in April 2015.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. Typical interview questions. The interviewer had a home office and you could hear his kids in the background. I have five kids myself, but I felt it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Associate Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrill, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Church Mutual Insurance (Merrill, WI).

Interview

The interview was with three associates and there were about 20 questions. Behavioral based interviews. Starts off with strengths and weaknesses then gets more in depth. I "googled" the 50 most asked interview questions and this helped me a lot to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the biggest risk you have taken in the past month.   Answer Question

Too far away from family, but it was a great opportunity