Church & Dwight

2.9

Quality Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Church & Dwight.

During, Firstly on phone interview mainly discussed experience relevant to job requirements. Also about skills which were required for this job position. Next, during on site interview explained in details about work and asked behavioral questions related to that.

HQ Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Church & Dwight.

HR rep emailed me and said she would like to discuss my background & the position further. We set up a time to have a phone interview. Interviewer was cordial asked basic questioned.

Lab Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Church & Dwight.

Applied through a temp agency and got a call for an interview about a week later. Interviewed with three different chemists, one-on-one, on the same day. Each interview lasted about 20 minutes. They asked questions from my resume and some behavioral questions. The typical tell me about yourself and why should we hire you. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • If I gave you a list of ten things to do and told you it had to be done by the end of the day, how would you go about it?   Answer Question
    • Difference between working in a group and working alone. Which do you like better?   Answer Question
    • What have you learned about Church & Dwight?   Answer Question
    • If you finish all your work ahead of time, and can't find the chemist you were working with, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • If you could get paid to do anything in the world what would it be?   Answer Question

Director of Category Management Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Church & Dwight.

Phone screened by HR contractor and then the VP of the department. They were both pleasant and thorough in their approach. The HR representative took casual approach to her inquiry and the VP, while seemingly disarming at first, seemed to know a good deal about all his categories, sales processes and department interaction internally and externally. He allowed me to ask questions about the company and played back some of my earlier comments to underscore some of his points when we closed. I was impressed and wanted to meet him and more of the team.

Interview Questions
    • Have you been faced with a situation where you have failed? What did you learn and how did you apply that to future business transactions.   Answer Question

Operations Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Church & Dwight.

Applied through school career center. Received a call, had 3 rounds of interviews. Focused on personal questions and brief knowledge base.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Church & Dwight in September 2013.

Internal recruiter reached out to me for an initial phone discussion. Had an initial phone interview and was promised some feedback on next steps. No updates of any kind and no response to an email request for any likelihood of action. Unprofessional but typically obnoxious HR behaviors.

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ewing, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Church & Dwight in September 2013.

I had a phone interview with HR followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview consisted of interviews with many members of the team and lasted about 4 hours. Unfortunately, Church and Dwight does not respond to people who interview on site and are not chosen for the position. If you do not get the job they will ignore you.

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Church & Dwight in August 2013.

After a brief talk with HR Rep after applying on LinkedIn, this person sent my info to several people to review. Upon this, I had a quick interview with the hiring manager (Manager of Global Supplier Quality). Upon satisfactory performance of this, I continued to the on-site. I met with a series of individuals, including the VP of Global Quality, Director of Contract Manufacturing, Director of Global Manufacturing Quality, Manager of Global Supplier Quality, a Senior Global Quality Auditor, and Staffing HR Rep.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of the questions pertained to strategic planning as well as auditing.   Answer Question

Trade Fund Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ewing, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Church & Dwight in June 2013.

Receive an email introducing the opportunity from a recruiter. I responded with my resume,also need to apply online, did that also. After about a week, got a phone interview schedule.

Interview Questions
    • After communicating with some background information, then it was the working status question.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Fast follow-up, very friendly. Went through 3 stages of interviews from initial screening to on sight interviews. Behavioral questions mostly.