Church & Dwight

24 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Church & Dwight.

Interview Details – Applied through a temp agency and got a call for an interview about a week later. Interviewed with three different chemists, one-on-one, on the same day. Each interview lasted about 20 minutes. They asked questions from my resume and some behavioral questions. The typical tell me about yourself and why should we hire you. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you a list of ten things to do and told you it had to be done by the end of the day, how would you go about it?   Answer Question
  • Difference between working in a group and working alone. Which do you like better?   Answer Question
  • What have you learned about Church & Dwight?   Answer Question
  • If you finish all your work ahead of time, and can't find the chemist you were working with, what would you do?   Answer Question
  • If you could get paid to do anything in the world what would it be?   Answer Question

Director of Category Management Interview

Director of Category Management

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Church & Dwight.

Interview Details – Phone screened by HR contractor and then the VP of the department. They were both pleasant and thorough in their approach. The HR representative took casual approach to her inquiry and the VP, while seemingly disarming at first, seemed to know a good deal about all his categories, sales processes and department interaction internally and externally. He allowed me to ask questions about the company and played back some of my earlier comments to underscore some of his points when we closed. I was impressed and wanted to meet him and more of the team.

Interview Question – Have you been faced with a situation where you have failed? What did you learn and how did you apply that to future business transactions.   Answer Question

Undisclosed Interview

Undisclosed
Ewing, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Church & Dwight in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with HR followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview consisted of interviews with many members of the team and lasted about 4 hours. Unfortunately, Church and Dwight does not respond to people who interview on site and are not chosen for the position. If you do not get the job they will ignore you.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Church & Dwight in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process includes two rounds with product managers and group product managers.

Interview Question – Tell me about how you make a decision with incomplete information   Answer Question

Operations Intern Interview

Operations Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Church & Dwight.

Interview Details – Applied through school career center. Received a call, had 3 rounds of interviews. Focused on personal questions and brief knowledge base.

Interview Question – What can you do for Church & Dwight?   Answer Question

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Senior Quality Engineer
Princeton, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Church & Dwight in August 2013.

Interview Details – After a brief talk with HR Rep after applying on LinkedIn, this person sent my info to several people to review. Upon this, I had a quick interview with the hiring manager (Manager of Global Supplier Quality). Upon satisfactory performance of this, I continued to the on-site. I met with a series of individuals, including the VP of Global Quality, Director of Contract Manufacturing, Director of Global Manufacturing Quality, Manager of Global Supplier Quality, a Senior Global Quality Auditor, and Staffing HR Rep.

Interview Question – A lot of the questions pertained to strategic planning as well as auditing.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Church & Dwight in September 2013.

Interview Details – Internal recruiter reached out to me for an initial phone discussion. Had an initial phone interview and was promised some feedback on next steps. No updates of any kind and no response to an email request for any likelihood of action. Unprofessional but typically obnoxious HR behaviors.

Interview Question – Why Did You Apply for this job   View Answer

Trade Fund Analyst Interview

Trade Fund Analyst
Ewing, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Church & Dwight in June 2013.

Interview Details – Receive an email introducing the opportunity from a recruiter. I responded with my resume,also need to apply online, did that also. After about a week, got a phone interview schedule.

Interview Question – After communicating with some background information, then it was the working status question.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Church & Dwight in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process is very lengthy and the testing system was quite antiquated and faulty. Although, I got through the testing it was very frustrating to have the system run so slowly and constantly freeze up.

Interview Question – I didn't have any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online - interviewed at Church & Dwight in May 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by an HR recruiter at least a month after applying for the position. Had an initial phone screen with HR recruiter. Later heard back that they wanted to bring me in for a face to face. Scheduled for a four hour block of time to meet with the people that this position would support.

Most of the questions were your standard situational types of questions. Questions also were related to why my skillset was.

Interview wrapped up meeting with the HR Rep/Recruiter who said I would hear back within five days give or take. Five days passed and I gave it more time since they were in the middle of moving from one building to another. I emailed the HR recruiter nearly two weeks after interview and received no response. I emailed again a month later and once again no response.

This is very unprofessional, especially since you called me in to interview. The very least you could have done was send me a rejection email. Professional courtesy works both ways.

Interview Question – How do you deal with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Church & Dwight

Worked for Church & Dwight? Contribute to the Community!