Church & Dwight Product Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Church & Dwight in January 2011.

Interview process includes two rounds with product managers and group product managers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about how you make a decision with incomplete information   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Church & Dwight

Product Manager Interview

Fast follow-up, very friendly. Went through 3 stages of interviews from initial screening to on sight interviews. Behavioral questions mostly.

Anonymous Employee  in  Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Church & Dwight in January 2009.

After submitting my resume via a recruiter it took weeks to receive any response. But once I did they conducted a phone interview, flew me to Princeton for 6 face-to-face interviews, and provided a final verdict within a couple of weeks. I was generally impressed by the quality of the people I met.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience leading innovation development.   View Answer

Worked for Church & Dwight? Contribute to the Community!