Church & Dwight

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trade Marketing Interview

Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Church & Dwight in July 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the hiring manager to advance to the next stage of in person interviews. Communication from the Human Resources personnel (staffing managers) prior to the interviews was good. I met with 5 people for about 45 minutes each. Each interviewer read questions from a script as part of a new interviewing process. I felt well qualified for the position and had prepared extensiviely with research on the company and their products. I believe my interviews went well and I felt like I had demonstrated that I could do the job well.

Interview Question – How did you deal with someone that you didn't like at work?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Church & Dwight

Worked for Church & Dwight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Church & Dwight Trade Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Church & Dwight employees and interview candidates.