Churchs Chicken Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

1.6

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken.

Interview

Terrible! No one met me at the location that they requested we meet at! What a waste of my time. When I enquired, the said person would not be there until the week after.

Crew Interview

Interview

one interview and asked when i can work they were pretty nice. the interview took about 15 minutes. They were very flexable with people's schedule. I took the job. it was ok but some of the managers could have been a little nicer.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken.

Interview

interview delayed do to short staff

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing i needed the job

IT Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, technical with offshore team member. Then followed by in person interview with Churchs Chicken Director

Negotiation

Pay was not negotiable. Work hours were.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken (Carthage, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview is conducted by the general manager, and very professional. Introductions are made. Then we start to review the application submitted. The info questions for me were what did I expect from the company and what I planned to bring to the company. I was eventually hired and employed for approximately 5 years. A unique opportunity and experience.

Interview Questions

• What did I expect from a his company. What did I expect to bring to this company.   1 Answer

Second Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken (Ada, OK) in May 2011.

Interview

I came in for the interview the gave me a complimentary drink. When the rush died down the manager came out asked me a couple questions about myself, education, and what I could bring to the business. Then told me to come back for a second interview with the store manger. He asked me the same questions. Then he hired me as crew.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken (Norman, OK) in May 2011.

Interview

I showed up in normal clothes that weren't bad but not particularly nice either (jeans, T-shirt, converse), and filled out paperwork. It helps a lot if you already know someone who works there. You should also be very persistent. Call or show up at the store often to check up on your application and hiring status.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. It was my first job, so I got started at minimum wage.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken in February 2011.

Interview

1:1 Interview. Hired within 3 days.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken in March 2012.

Interview

I dropped a resume and they gave me a blank application. I filled it out and gave it to the manager. Got called 2 - 3 weeks later. I had to the headquarters to take a test. It was a very LONG process. A woman conducted an interview there, then I went to the store. Manager interviewed me. Interview was inside the store at the eating tables. 30 minute interview.

Negotiation

No negotioation

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken in January 2010.

Interview

The manger asked my three brief questions and when can I start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay was set on 7.25hr and I took it.