CiRBA

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Manager Interview

Development Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 12 months - interviewed at CiRBA in January 2013.

Interview Details – The company has been advertising for a Development Manager in Richmond Hill, Ontario forever.... (ie: from fall of 2011, all of 2012, and Jan/Feb of 2013 - that's over 16 months). Several different agencies have worked on the job order. I've been called by a couple and seen numerous ads. From what I can tell speaking to the agencies - nobody's been hired and they seldom grant interviews.

Interview Question – Took agency 4 weeks to let me know they wanted to interview me but couldn't schedule at that time; took another 5 weeks before they informed the agency they changed their mind in granting an interview and were going to wait for the "perfect candidate".   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CiRBA in January 2009.

Interview Details – There are 4 interviews in total, one on one, group interview plus cross function interview. Some technical interview not very very detail along with some communication style, personality interview questions. Office is nice, new building spacious cubical. They are expecting plenty of growth. Most of the people are software engineer, QA engineer and professional service team.

Interview Question – What would you suggest as a CTO?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO. You might be able to negotiate the package at least benefit.

Worked for CiRBA? Contribute to the Community!