CiRBA Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CiRBA

Development Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at CiRBA in January 2013.

The company has been advertising for a Development Manager in Richmond Hill, Ontario forever.... (ie: from fall of 2011, all of 2012, and Jan/Feb of 2013 - that's over 16 months). Several different agencies have worked on the job order. I've been called by a couple and seen numerous ads. From what I can tell speaking to the agencies - nobody's been hired and they seldom grant interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Took agency 4 weeks to let me know they wanted to interview me but couldn't schedule at that time; took another 5 weeks before they informed the agency they changed their mind in granting an interview and were going to wait for the "perfect candidate".   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CiRBA in January 2009.

There are 4 interviews in total, one on one, group interview plus cross function interview. Some technical interview not very very detail along with some communication style, personality interview questions. Office is nice, new building spacious cubical. They are expecting plenty of growth. Most of the people are software engineer, QA engineer and professional service team.

Interview Questions
    NO. You might be able to negotiate the package at least benefit.