Ciber

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Bellevue, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ciber in March 2009.

Interview Details – I first met with the Area Director. He aksed me a series of typical interview questions (ie "tell me about yourself", "describe your strengths", "what are your weaknesses"). Next I interviewed with one of the senior consultants who had been working with the client for a few years. This was mostly a technical interview to test my skills and find out my thought process for solving tough problems. If you are going in for a business intelligence related interview, make sure you know ALL there is to know about the data warehouse life cycle, SQL query skills, functions, and ETL processes & lingo.

Interview Questions

• Write a query that returns the first & last names (concatenated) of employees who have at least two direct reports and have been with the organization at least two years but not more than five; ordered last name   Answer Question
  • Describe a case where you would need to use a cursor to return records from a table.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotions - I was told up front the starting salary based on the budget approved by the client.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ciber? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ciber interview questions and advice in Bellevue, WA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ciber employees and interview candidates.