Ciber

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.9

Software Quality Assurance Engineer/Tester Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ciber.

Phone interview with Ciber HR and Client's QA manager and senior employee with same experience. Questions were basic questions regarding the position I was applying for. Once hired, there is employee orientation from both Ciber and the client.

Interview Questions
    • Video interview - Questions are asked during the video interview. I had never had a video interview, so I would suggest that you practice at home to see how you look on video; be professional.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

The company uses an online tool to let you answer predefined questions and then save them. Those are reviewed by the hiring people first before in person interviews are scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • biggest challenge is maintaining composure when not talking to an actual person   View Answer

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Ciber in June 2014.

Applied through LinkedIn, got an interview from the HR person next day. Asked about work experiences and basic knowledge about SDLC. Then got an interview from the Director of Delivery, extremely nice person, had a really great talk. Mainly about data analysis and school projects. On site interview was with two people, one manager and the same director. Got an offer the same day. Best interview experience ever.

Recruiting Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ciber in April 2014.

One phone interview followed by an in-person interview. The initial interview process was very quick, however, it took 2-3 weeks for an offer. The interview was fairly easy, a lot of questions about my previous experience and my character.

N/A

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ciber in March 2014.

The initial communications were good. The problem came in once the client selected me. It was a chaotic process to get everything put together because it was a new contract.

The other issue that I ran into was that I had to deal with several different people in order to get through the interview and on-boarding process. It was somewhat confusing about who was doing what.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a project that is late and has a fixed deadline?   View Answer
    Good

Senior Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ciber in January 2014.

Interview process was really good. With detailed interview about the work experience, what was the responsibility, achievement. I explained the details of the Project and my responsibility. Why I was interested to join.

Lockheed Martin Subcontractor/Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ciber.

Required a security clearance reactivation after a lapse of classified employment nearing four years. Ciber discussed with me hiring practices with the prime contractor and reactivated my interim security clearance pending prime contractor acceptance of employment. The LM hiring manager performed a phone interview then flew me out for a face to face interview. I had to wait well beyond the interview time (2 additional hours) before the manager became available due to unforeseen circumstances. The interview was more focused on cultural fit than technical questions since I came with a highly regarded referral.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straightforward focusing on satellite operations experience, customer contact, and finally "how would you deal with an approaching deadline that you're going to miss."   View Answer
    My offered salary was above my initial expectation and I didn't negotiate.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ciber.

Hiring process was very easy. Matter fact it was the client company that did most of the intervieing

Interview Questions
    I told them what i wanted per hour they countered, I countered back and they accepted

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ciber.

In-house corporate recruiter found my resume in an online database (Monster? Dice?) and contacted me for an initial phone-screen. Handled general questions about what I wanted to do career-wise, salary expectations, etc. He set up a phone interview with Ciber's client -- the client was overseas. The client found me to be acceptable, so they made me an offer.

Consultant Interview

I had two interviews, cleared both