Ciber Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ciber in March 2014.

The initial communications were good. The problem came in once the client selected me. It was a chaotic process to get everything put together because it was a new contract.

The other issue that I ran into was that I had to deal with several different people in order to get through the interview and on-boarding process. It was somewhat confusing about who was doing what.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a project that is late and has a fixed deadline?   View Answer
    Good

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berwyn, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Ciber in June 2014.

Applied through LinkedIn, got an interview from the HR person next day. Asked about work experiences and basic knowledge about SDLC. Then got an interview from the Director of Delivery, extremely nice person, had a really great talk. Mainly about data analysis and school projects. On site interview was with two people, one manager and the same director. Got an offer the same day. Best interview experience ever.

Data Analyst Interview

The company uses an online tool to let you answer predefined questions and then save them. Those are reviewed by the hiring people first before in person interviews are scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • biggest challenge is maintaining composure when not talking to an actual person   View Answer

Technical Program Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ciber in March 2013.

This has changed some since I was hired. My recruiter at the time was decent, but in many ways was out of touch with the needs of a person switching careers with a family (when insurance kicked in, what incentives were really available, etc.). Believe since I've been here that has changed with the other recruiters I've worked with. Interview processes vary by position and client. Usually a screening interview, followed by 1-3 additional interviews. May also have to interview with the client.

take it or leave it offer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sidney, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sidney, NE

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ciber in June 2013.

1st interview with recruiter, unsolicited: congenial but thorough screening. 2nd interview with the client relationship manager, who described the client and assignment in great detail to make sure I was willing to go forward. 3rd interview with the manager to whom I'd report at the client site and a coworker. Also congenial, detailed, thorough both ways. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions in all 3 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • As long as I've performed in this role, mostly as a consultant - 15 years - I no longer get any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    It was in the first interview with the recruiter. He was professional and accepted my requested salary - which I knew to be the market rate - with no argument.

Associate Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ciber in August 2011.

Initial interview was over skype. Didn't really meet the Ciber managers but instead interviewed with the client directly which was a big red flag

Interview Questions
    • Just the typical interview questions, nothing difficult   Answer Question
    They were not willing to negotiate

Telecom Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

interviewed at Ciber in May 2013.

This worked as expected had a phone interview with the managers. We used Skype which didn't work well and moved to phone interview. The interview went well even though we had to move to just a phone interview. The paper work was done remotely using email and the web page. Responses

Interview Questions
    None they told me what the pay would be up front.

Office Assistant/Recruiter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ciber in May 2012.

The interview was geared to attract recent college grads or senior students. The interview did not take into affect the nuances, nor work experience of the non-traditional, latent student. Company should hire non-experienced employees in order to provide the best value to the position available.

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northeast, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northeast, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Ciber in January 2009.

Stick close to the job description , however they may put you in a completely different job function.

Interview Questions
    Nill - they make a one time offer and you are done.

Datacenter Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Ciber in March 2009.

My experience with the interview process with Ciber was pleasant. They where very professional asked all the relevant questions pertaining to the position. I got the sense that they where looking for career orientated candidates. The whole process was very quick, not drawn out over months. Two thumbs up!

Interview Questions
    • One or two of the related technical questions. But other than that none that I didn't expect.   View Answer
    Great

Worked for Ciber? Contribute to the Community!