Ciber Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.9

Software Quality Assurance Engineer/Tester Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ciber.

Phone interview with Ciber HR and Client's QA manager and senior employee with same experience. Questions were basic questions regarding the position I was applying for. Once hired, there is employee orientation from both Ciber and the client.

Interview Questions
    • Video interview - Questions are asked during the video interview. I had never had a video interview, so I would suggest that you practice at home to see how you look on video; be professional.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

The company uses an online tool to let you answer predefined questions and then save them. Those are reviewed by the hiring people first before in person interviews are scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • biggest challenge is maintaining composure when not talking to an actual person   View Answer

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berwyn, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Ciber in June 2014.

Applied through LinkedIn, got an interview from the HR person next day. Asked about work experiences and basic knowledge about SDLC. Then got an interview from the Director of Delivery, extremely nice person, had a really great talk. Mainly about data analysis and school projects. On site interview was with two people, one manager and the same director. Got an offer the same day. Best interview experience ever.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ciber in March 2014.

The initial communications were good. The problem came in once the client selected me. It was a chaotic process to get everything put together because it was a new contract.

The other issue that I ran into was that I had to deal with several different people in order to get through the interview and on-boarding process. It was somewhat confusing about who was doing what.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a project that is late and has a fixed deadline?   View Answer
    Good

Lockheed Martin Subcontractor/Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ciber.

Required a security clearance reactivation after a lapse of classified employment nearing four years. Ciber discussed with me hiring practices with the prime contractor and reactivated my interim security clearance pending prime contractor acceptance of employment. The LM hiring manager performed a phone interview then flew me out for a face to face interview. I had to wait well beyond the interview time (2 additional hours) before the manager became available due to unforeseen circumstances. The interview was more focused on cultural fit than technical questions since I came with a highly regarded referral.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straightforward focusing on satellite operations experience, customer contact, and finally "how would you deal with an approaching deadline that you're going to miss."   View Answer
    My offered salary was above my initial expectation and I didn't negotiate.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ciber.

Hiring process was very easy. Matter fact it was the client company that did most of the intervieing

Interview Questions
    I told them what i wanted per hour they countered, I countered back and they accepted

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ciber.

In-house corporate recruiter found my resume in an online database (Monster? Dice?) and contacted me for an initial phone-screen. Handled general questions about what I wanted to do career-wise, salary expectations, etc. He set up a phone interview with Ciber's client -- the client was overseas. The client found me to be acceptable, so they made me an offer.

Consultant Interview

I had two interviews, cleared both

"Project Lead" Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ciber.

Position was misrepresented as a "Sr. Consultant" position but was really a FTE of a unprofessional State agency. Stay away. The Ciber recruiter lied about most everything, including salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Ciber.

Hounded by a desperate recruiter. Phone interviewed by someone who was running between flights in some airport. Hard to understand. 2d Interview with rambling scenario questions. Then dialog of "How soon can you start?" Then got an offer that I HAD to start next day -- though I said I needed two weeks. Not only start next day, but in-process on way to airport to client in another city. Front all travel yourself. Benefits (like crappy insurance) won't start for 30-90 days.... Take the job for the pay. Nothing else.

Interview Questions
    • What sacrifices have you made for your career? Can you start tomorrow? You must start tomorrow!   Answer Question
    No negotiation, just there demangs.

Worked for Ciber? Contribute to the Community!