Ciber Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Detroit, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

There were two phone interviews, then finally a face to face interview. Still waiting for a face to face interview and looking forward to it. The phone interviews were very thorough and I was asked a lot of questions.

Peoplesoft Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allegan, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ciber (Allegan, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called and mostly offered the position right away based on my LinkedIn profile. Then I did a couple of interviews, the first was a goofy app that asks a few (I think 9) questions and records your answer, then beams it back to HR. Very intimidating Second interview was by phone with another consultant who did my type of job. Went very smoothly. Lastly, got called back by the recruiter, we negotiated some and then I accepted the position

Interview Questions

• They asked about different aspects of HR security in PeopleSoft and general questions like my greatest weakness/strength   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ciber (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

As a first step, you had to record yourself on video (website) answering questions shown on the screen. This is both unexpected and intimidating. The question were very specific and you can to look at the screen and come up with answer on the fly. As a hiring authority, I wouldn't recommend this practice even though it looks very efficient.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

I found the interview process to be degrading. The first interview went well and was with the recruiter. Then I was asked to do a video taped recording of a series of 12 straight forward project management questions. I found this process to be extremely awkward. Once that was completed an interview was set up with a Ciber Engagement Director. The same day the interview was set up the recruiter called to say it was canceled that the client was moving in a different direction. Later there was another position. Originally I was talking about a W2 rate without benefits so the rate would be acceptable . The recruiter called me about the second position to say that it had to be a full time role and the salary was extremely low and this was the same client for which I originally discussed a W2 rate. This just didn't make sense to me.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

1:1, Most of the things are related to technical part with Highmark.. and was good to take through the testing of what we did in it. Spoke about the Front end and back end testing in the projects.. and also walk through the web testing which was a part of it.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ciber (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Questioned by several managers that I never ended up reporting to as originally mentioned in the interview. The questions they asked were not relevant to the actual position I was assigned to once I began employment.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ciber (Kirkland, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, and asked a few basic questions. Then was asked to meet with the hiring manager. Who actually turned out to be a just a consultant. I was then set up to meet with the FTEs at the client site.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

Phone interview with Ciber HR and Client's QA manager and senior employee with same experience. Questions were basic questions regarding the position I was applying for. Once hired, there is employee orientation from both Ciber and the client.

Interview Questions

• Video interview - Questions are asked during the video interview. I had never had a video interview, so I would suggest that you practice at home to see how you look on video; be professional.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The company uses an online tool to let you answer predefined questions and then save them. Those are reviewed by the hiring people first before in person interviews are scheduled.

Interview Questions

• biggest challenge is maintaining composure when not talking to an actual person   1 Answer

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ciber (Berwyn, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, got an interview from the HR person next day. Asked about work experiences and basic knowledge about SDLC. Then got an interview from the Director of Delivery, extremely nice person, had a really great talk. Mainly about data analysis and school projects. On site interview was with two people, one manager and the same director. Got an offer the same day. Best interview experience ever.

Interview Questions

• What method did you use as SDLC   1 Answer