Ciber Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.9

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ciber (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

As a first step, you had to record yourself on video (website) answering questions shown on the screen. This is both unexpected and intimidating. The question were very specific and you can to look at the screen and come up with answer on the fly. As a hiring authority, I wouldn't recommend this practice even though it looks very efficient.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

I found the interview process to be degrading. The first interview went well and was with the recruiter. Then I was asked to do a video taped recording of a series of 12 straight forward project management questions. I found this process to be extremely awkward. Once that was completed an interview was set up with a Ciber Engagement Director. The same day the interview was set up the recruiter called to say it was canceled that the client was moving in a different direction. Later there was another position. Originally I was talking about a W2 rate without benefits so the rate would be acceptable . The recruiter called me about the second position to say that it had to be a full time role and the salary was extremely low and this was the same client for which I originally discussed a W2 rate. This just didn't make sense to me.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ciber.

Interview

1:1, Most of the things are related to technical part with Highmark.. and was good to take through the testing of what we did in it. Spoke about the Front end and back end testing in the projects.. and also walk through the web testing which was a part of it.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ciber (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Questioned by several managers that I never ended up reporting to as originally mentioned in the interview. The questions they asked were not relevant to the actual position I was assigned to once I began employment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ciber.

Interview

Phone interview with Ciber HR and Client's QA manager and senior employee with same experience. Questions were basic questions regarding the position I was applying for. Once hired, there is employee orientation from both Ciber and the client.

Interview Questions

• Video interview - Questions are asked during the video interview. I had never had a video interview, so I would suggest that you practice at home to see how you look on video; be professional.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The company uses an online tool to let you answer predefined questions and then save them. Those are reviewed by the hiring people first before in person interviews are scheduled.

Interview Questions

• biggest challenge is maintaining composure when not talking to an actual person   1 Answer

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ciber (Berwyn, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, got an interview from the HR person next day. Asked about work experiences and basic knowledge about SDLC. Then got an interview from the Director of Delivery, extremely nice person, had a really great talk. Mainly about data analysis and school projects. On site interview was with two people, one manager and the same director. Got an offer the same day. Best interview experience ever.

Interview Questions

• What method did you use as SDLC   1 Answer

Recruiting Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ciber (Southfield, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

One phone interview followed by an in-person interview. The initial interview process was very quick, however, it took 2-3 weeks for an offer. The interview was fairly easy, a lot of questions about my previous experience and my character.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ciber (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

The initial communications were good. The problem came in once the client selected me. It was a chaotic process to get everything put together because it was a new contract.

The other issue that I ran into was that I had to deal with several different people in order to get through the interview and on-boarding process. It was somewhat confusing about who was doing what.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a project that is late and has a fixed deadline?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good

Test Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ciber (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

very organized, informative, everyone had a good sense of what the role was. The recruiter was very helpful and was well organized, went above and beyond. The panel interview was as well organized and was informative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with someone on your team and how did you handle that?   Answer Question