Ciber Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Updated Apr 7, 2015

3.2

Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ciber (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

very organized, informative, everyone had a good sense of what the role was. The recruiter was very helpful and was well organized, went above and beyond. The panel interview was as well organized and was informative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with someone on your team and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ciber (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

Standard interview process with both sales and delivery leadership.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Inflexible.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ciber (Seattle, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

lengthy

Negotiation

fixed, no proper communication while negotiation of your pay and benefits.

User Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ciber (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

The initial interview with the CIBER agent was like I'd expect from an recruiter, but they would call again to confirm some things and then put you in for a job. They pushed me out to T-Mobile, of which the job was awesome and I got useful feedback after each interview with the staff at Bothell, but it was weird everytime me and the CIBER agent would touch base. At times, it seemed like he knows all and I could trust him to set up interview and receive feedback. Other times, he'd ask me questions as if he didn't know what was going on at all. I've had mis-scheduled interviews which is frustrating, but he seems to be there for me to make sure everything is OK. This is also my first time in a staffing/consulting position, and it would be nice for the agent to realize that at times I have no idea what's going on and what the expectations are.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience inform the decisions you make with respect to UX?   Answer Question

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ciber (Seattle, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

Initial interview took place with main company over the phone to review basic questions on the resume with recruiter. Once this was complete, got additional interview process with main client company working for with basic knowledge of SDLC and testing methodologies.

Interview Questions

• What Appliance do you use to measure latency of applications?   1 Answer
    • How do you determine the number of vusers needed to meet the forcasted load?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was little less than initial propose.