Ciber Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ciber in November 2011.

Standard interview process with both sales and delivery leadership.

Inflexible.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ciber in August 2011.

lengthy

fixed, no proper communication while negotiation of your pay and benefits.

User Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ciber in May 2011.

The initial interview with the CIBER agent was like I'd expect from an recruiter, but they would call again to confirm some things and then put you in for a job. They pushed me out to T-Mobile, of which the job was awesome and I got useful feedback after each interview with the staff at Bothell, but it was weird everytime me and the CIBER agent would touch base. At times, it seemed like he knows all and I could trust him to set up interview and receive feedback. Other times, he'd ask me questions as if he didn't know what was going on at all. I've had mis-scheduled interviews which is frustrating, but he seems to be there for me to make sure everything is OK. This is also my first time in a staffing/consulting position, and it would be nice for the agent to realize that at times I have no idea what's going on and what the expectations are.

Interview Questions
    • How does your experience inform the decisions you make with respect to UX?   Answer Question

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ciber in March 2010.

Initial interview took place with main company over the phone to review basic questions on the resume with recruiter. Once this was complete, got additional interview process with main client company working for with basic knowledge of SDLC and testing methodologies.

Interview Questions
    • What Appliance do you use to measure latency of applications?   View Answer
    • How do you determine the number of vusers needed to meet the forcasted load?   View Answer
    The offer was little less than initial propose.