Ciber Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015
Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ciber.

Interview

Hiring process was very easy. Matter fact it was the client company that did most of the intervieing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them what i wanted per hour they countered, I countered back and they accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Ciber

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ciber (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Hounded by a desperate recruiter. Phone interviewed by someone who was running between flights in some airport. Hard to understand. 2d Interview with rambling scenario questions. Then dialog of "How soon can you start?" Then got an offer that I HAD to start next day -- though I said I needed two weeks. Not only start next day, but in-process on way to airport to client in another city. Front all travel yourself. Benefits (like crappy insurance) won't start for 30-90 days.... Take the job for the pay. Nothing else.

Interview Questions

• What sacrifices have you made for your career? Can you start tomorrow? You must start tomorrow!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, just there demangs.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ciber (San Jose, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Recruiters are responsive and once interested schedule interviews with the appropriate managers and peers. As interviews are completed, recruiters are the conduit for offers and communicate appropriately. I was VERY satisfied with the process and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently in your most recent engagement that would have produced a better result?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, they offer appropriate salaries based on expertise and met my expectations

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ciber (Bloomington, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

test.
    interview
    1:1 interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ciber (Orlando, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

Response to Online Job Posting, phone call answer within 48 hours. Initial interview was done with recruiter. Second interview with Project Manager and Technical Lead. Short interview process, all done in one day. Interview was specific to the Contract project, with aims to be a permanent addition to the team if necessary.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were asked to find depth of development knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked a compensation rate and plan, and upon consideration, the recruiter came back with an affirmative. No real process, quick and painless

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ciber (Bellevue, WA) in March 2009.

Interview

I first met with the Area Director. He aksed me a series of typical interview questions (ie "tell me about yourself", "describe your strengths", "what are your weaknesses"). Next I interviewed with one of the senior consultants who had been working with the client for a few years. This was mostly a technical interview to test my skills and find out my thought process for solving tough problems. If you are going in for a business intelligence related interview, make sure you know ALL there is to know about the data warehouse life cycle, SQL query skills, functions, and ETL processes & lingo.

Interview Questions

• Write a query that returns the first & last names (concatenated) of employees who have at least two direct reports and have been with the organization at least two years but not more than five; ordered last name   Answer Question
    • Describe a case where you would need to use a cursor to return records from a table.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotions - I was told up front the starting salary based on the budget approved by the client.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ciber (Springfield, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview was good by client.Ciber's interview was not good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flexible, negotiate during this otherwise you can't negotiate later.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ciber (Bangalore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was simple and direct, first round of telephonic technical, second round of techo - functional - managerial, third round of managerial and final hr discussion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were ready to pay

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ciber (Bangalore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

There are 2 technical rounds, 2 HR rounds and one client round.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ciber (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Written test, technical interview, techinal round at client place.

Negotiation

very tough to get the expected pay......need a lot of negotiation skill...