Ciber Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ciber.

Hiring process was very easy. Matter fact it was the client company that did most of the intervieing

Interview Questions
I told them what i wanted per hour they countered, I countered back and they accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Ciber

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Ciber.

Hounded by a desperate recruiter. Phone interviewed by someone who was running between flights in some airport. Hard to understand. 2d Interview with rambling scenario questions. Then dialog of "How soon can you start?" Then got an offer that I HAD to start next day -- though I said I needed two weeks. Not only start next day, but in-process on way to airport to client in another city. Front all travel yourself. Benefits (like crappy insurance) won't start for 30-90 days.... Take the job for the pay. Nothing else.

Interview Questions
    • What sacrifices have you made for your career? Can you start tomorrow? You must start tomorrow!   Answer Question
    No negotiation, just there demangs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ciber in November 2012.

Recruiters are responsive and once interested schedule interviews with the appropriate managers and peers. As interviews are completed, recruiters are the conduit for offers and communicate appropriately. I was VERY satisfied with the process and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do differently in your most recent engagement that would have produced a better result?   View Answer
    Not much negotiation, they offer appropriate salaries based on expertise and met my expectations

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ciber in July 2011.

test.
    interview
    1:1 interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ciber in November 2010.

Response to Online Job Posting, phone call answer within 48 hours. Initial interview was done with recruiter. Second interview with Project Manager and Technical Lead. Short interview process, all done in one day. Interview was specific to the Contract project, with aims to be a permanent addition to the team if necessary.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions were asked to find depth of development knowledge.   Answer Question
    I was asked a compensation rate and plan, and upon consideration, the recruiter came back with an affirmative. No real process, quick and painless

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ciber in March 2009.

I first met with the Area Director. He aksed me a series of typical interview questions (ie "tell me about yourself", "describe your strengths", "what are your weaknesses"). Next I interviewed with one of the senior consultants who had been working with the client for a few years. This was mostly a technical interview to test my skills and find out my thought process for solving tough problems. If you are going in for a business intelligence related interview, make sure you know ALL there is to know about the data warehouse life cycle, SQL query skills, functions, and ETL processes & lingo.

Interview Questions
    • Write a query that returns the first & last names (concatenated) of employees who have at least two direct reports and have been with the organization at least two years but not more than five; ordered last name   Answer Question
    • Describe a case where you would need to use a cursor to return records from a table.   Answer Question
    There was no negotions - I was told up front the starting salary based on the budget approved by the client.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ciber in January 2008.

Interview was good by client.Ciber's interview was not good.

Interview Questions
    Flexible, negotiate during this otherwise you can't negotiate later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ciber in January 2014.

It was simple and direct, first round of telephonic technical, second round of techo - functional - managerial, third round of managerial and final hr discussion

They were ready to pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ciber in December 2013.

There are 2 technical rounds, 2 HR rounds and one client round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ciber in January 2012.

Written test, technical interview, techinal round at client place.

very tough to get the expected pay......need a lot of negotiation skill...

Worked for Ciber? Contribute to the Community!