Ciber Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ciber.

In-house corporate recruiter found my resume in an online database (Monster? Dice?) and contacted me for an initial phone-screen. Handled general questions about what I wanted to do career-wise, salary expectations, etc. He set up a phone interview with Ciber's client -- the client was overseas. The client found me to be acceptable, so they made me an offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Ciber

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ciber in April 2013.

Screening, recorded video, face to face

Interview Questions

Recruiter found me on LinkedIn for a position at a client that was going through an acquisition and was way behind schedule. I crushed the interview and was offered the position 2 days later. The pay was below my market value but I understood that going in. The recruiter pressured me for an answer, was calling every hour - finally, I told her to back off because I needed to discuss it with my wife. I declined the offer because I knew the project would be long hours (which I was okay with) but Ciber would not pay me extra or give me comp time, so my overtime would be free. I later learned they would be billing the client for O/T but would keep the money for themselves. So managers pressure you to give away free work as it goes right into their pockets. This may violate the Fair Labor Standards Act.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ciber in May 2011.

There were a series of 3 phone interviews. 1 with HR, 2nd with the hiring manager, 3rd with the transition manager.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about a situation when you had an issue with a client and how you resolved it.   Answer Question
    They wouldn't really negotiate...either you accept or move on.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ciber in November 2009.

Regular run of the mill process

Low salary