Cici's Pizza

Relevance Date Difficulty

Disher, Bus Boy Interview

Disher, Bus Boy
Mobile, AL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in June 2013.

Interview Details – Walked right in early in the morning. Shook hands with 1 of the 2 managers. Sat down at a table with manager, he asked me some very basic questions. Like my availability and previous work experience. Super laid back.

Interview Question – Deciding whether or not to take their meal plan program. 10 dollars every 2 weeks.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No talk of pay made.

Manager Interview

Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in February 2010.

Interview Details – Internal Referral led to two face to face interviews.

Interview Question – Standard questions. Mostly expected stuff. Tell us about a time when you worked through a difficult situation and the like.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Server's Assistant Interview

Server's Assistant

Interviewed at Cici's Pizza

Interview Details – Walked it and asked for a job. Ten minute interview.

Interview Question – When can you start.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in September 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with store owner and marketing manager. The interview went very well and received call back in two days. The second interview was with a restaurant manager. This manager seemed put out when I arrived. He continued to work on a computer and had me pull chairs down on my own table for the interview. The interview was a Q&A from a pre-written corporate form.

I attempted to follow up after one week had passed with no response whatsoever. I feel it's very unprofessional to have someone go through several hours of their time and not have the courtesy of a response.

I went into the store as a customer at a later date and found the place a mess. If this is what they're looking for in a manager that is taking on interviews for future management, I feel sorry for the company.

Busser Interview

Busser

Interviewed at Cici's Pizza

Interview Details – When I went into the store for the interview, they hadn't yet opened. I had to wait outside to be let in. They offered me a drink and sat down with me. There were two managers who asked me questions. They mostly just asked basic things about how much I wanted to work and if I had transportation.

Interview Question – What would I change about their store as it was.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Gardena, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in January 2011.

Interview Details – Just showed up with the filled application, had an interview with couple of general questions and I was hired.

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Cici's Pizza

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was really simple.

Interview Question – The most difficult interview question was "How do you measure success?"   Answer Question

Guest Greeter Interview

Guest Greeter
Batavia, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cici's Pizza.

Interview Details – I had one interview before the store opened with the general manager. It was a general interview and I was offered a position at the end of the interview.

Interview Question – I don't remember any specific questions   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Cook
Clemmons, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in July 2010.

Interview Details – Asked many questions.

Interview Question – What would you rate yourself in the line of cooking from my mama to the guys from "Hell's Kitchen?"   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Aurora, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was called in for an interview at four-thirty and showed up around four. I was told to grab a drink and wait for the interviewer. Once she came and introduced herself she showed me to a table in the restaurant and we began the interview. That's when it went wrong. She was not professional and hid behind her clipboard the entire time. I would try and make eye contact when answering her questions, which were fairly general and she would pull her clip board up closer to her eyes. After the interview she pretty much ran away to go back behind the counter-awkward. I called to follow up and was told I should have waited for them to call me.

Interview Question – What is a challenge you've faced?   Answer Question

Worked for Cici's Pizza? Contribute to the Community!