Cici's Pizza Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2014
Updated Aug 2, 2014

1.9

Server's Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Cici's Pizza.

I came in and asked for the manager and he wasn't there, so she wrote my name and number down and said he should give me a call. I didnt wanna depend on that so I came in a few days later and spoke to him and he instantly sat me down and asked a couple questions. He told me he'd call in the next couple days if I got the job and I happened to get the call.

Interview Questions
    • To be honest I can't really remember because it was about a year ago. But they were extremely simple questions that anybody could answer. I don't remember any of it being difficult.   Answer Question
    My overall experience with the interview, positive. My overall experience with the job, negative. Just as long as you don't have an unprofessional manager, it should be a positive experience for you.

Server's Assistant Interview

Walked it and asked for a job. Ten minute interview.

Busser Interview

When I went into the store for the interview, they hadn't yet opened. I had to wait outside to be let in. They offered me a drink and sat down with me. There were two managers who asked me questions. They mostly just asked basic things about how much I wanted to work and if I had transportation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in September 2013.

Interviewed with store owner and marketing manager. The interview went very well and received call back in two days. The second interview was with a restaurant manager. This manager seemed put out when I arrived. He continued to work on a computer and had me pull chairs down on my own table for the interview. The interview was a Q&A from a pre-written corporate form.

I attempted to follow up after one week had passed with no response whatsoever. I feel it's very unprofessional to have someone go through several hours of their time and not have the courtesy of a response.

I went into the store as a customer at a later date and found the place a mess. If this is what they're looking for in a manager that is taking on interviews for future management, I feel sorry for the company.

Cashier Interview

The hiring and interview process was really simple.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult interview question was "How do you measure success?"   Answer Question

Disher, Bus Boy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mobile, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in June 2013.

Walked right in early in the morning. Shook hands with 1 of the 2 managers. Sat down at a table with manager, he asked me some very basic questions. Like my availability and previous work experience. Super laid back.

Interview Questions
    • Deciding whether or not to take their meal plan program. 10 dollars every 2 weeks.   Answer Question
    No talk of pay made.

Guest Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Batavia, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Cici's Pizza.

I had one interview before the store opened with the general manager. It was a general interview and I was offered a position at the end of the interview.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gardena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in January 2011.

Just showed up with the filled application, had an interview with couple of general questions and I was hired.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in August 2010.

I was called in for an interview at four-thirty and showed up around four. I was told to grab a drink and wait for the interviewer. Once she came and introduced herself she showed me to a table in the restaurant and we began the interview. That's when it went wrong. She was not professional and hid behind her clipboard the entire time. I would try and make eye contact when answering her questions, which were fairly general and she would pull her clip board up closer to her eyes. After the interview she pretty much ran away to go back behind the counter-awkward. I called to follow up and was told I should have waited for them to call me.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clemmons, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemmons, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cici's Pizza in July 2010.

Asked many questions.

Interview Questions
    • What would you rate yourself in the line of cooking from my mama to the guys from "Hell's Kitchen?"   View Answer

Worked for Cici's Pizza? Contribute to the Community!