Cigital

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bloomington, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cigital in March 2014.

Interview Details – 1 Online Test
1 Phone Interview - HR Screening
2 Phone Interviews - Technical Questions
1 On-site Interview (3 hours) - Technical/HR questions

Interview Question – Most of the questions were answerable   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate.

Interviewed at Cigital

Interview Details – Had 3 phone interviews.

Interview Question – Some vague questions   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cigital in April 2013.

Interview Details – Had 4 rounds of technical interview over phone

Interview Question – many querstion were to check how you think / approch a problem   Answer Question

Dulles, VA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Cigital in February 2012.

Interview Details – The whole process consisted of two phone interviews, and one 3 hour session of 1:1 interview with three different people.
The first phone screen was a normal HR screen, the second was a bit technical. After which I was called on-site for a grueling 3 hour session of 1:1 interviews which consisted of highly technical questions that revolved around security basis, and understanding of how the web works. The atmosphere and the conduct of the interviewers was very congenial.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Cigital in November 2011.

Interview Details – Only had the phone interview till now. It was pretty good. They have asked me to have another round of phone interview. It was mostly about the work I did, Security maintained in the work that I did. SQL injection, Cross site scripting.

Interview Questions

Security Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cigital in November 2012.

Interview Details – I heard about the opportunity through my department listserv. I applied online and sent in my resume. I heard back within hours and was given a security exam which consisted of two software security related problems. After the exam, I had an initial phone screening follow by two technical interviews with consultants that consisted of very specific security-related questions. Finally, I interviewed with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – A lot of very app and technology-specific questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of negotiation. The salary matched my top offer and they gave me the location I asked for.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigital

Worked for Cigital? Contribute to the Community!

Cigital Videos

Cigital – Why Work for Us?

Cigital: Building secure futures for companies and individuals Since our foundation in 1992 Cigital has been the leader in the software security space making some of the most important advancements in the field. Our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigital Security Intern interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cigital employees and interview candidates.