Cigna Account Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with a job recruiter, and within a week, a 1x1 face to face interview was scheduled with the hiring manager for the following week.

Interview Questions

• Share an experience where you failed and what you learned from it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Cigna (Cleveland, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was a combination of phone and in-person. I actually had known my interviewer from a previous position within the company, so there was some comfort level there. Just the standard questions, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time when you encountered conflict in your current job, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I knew exactly what I wanted, and was in a good position because I really didn't dislike the job I was in, so it's not as if I "had" to take the job, so that gave me leverage. I didn't budge, and I got what I wanted, which was reasonable.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna (Columbia, MD) in October 2009.

Interview

Went for two face to face interviews (two weeks apart). Did not hear back from them after second interview

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great salesperson?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cigna (San Francisco, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

CIGNA has a very diverse work culture. I applied for the position from the companies website and was contacted right away by their national recruiter. After the intial conversation I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and 2 other account managers. I was offered the job within a week of my last interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your expereince with the financial aspect of the accounts that you handled and your previous company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary listed for the postion was not in my range however, I was able to negotiate a comparable salary plus parking costs in a busy downtown area. If the salary is out of your range ask for a hiring bonus.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in March 2012.

Interview

I got an e-mail about a month after I applied online through my school's database. They set up a phone interview and after that had me come in to their Bloomfield headquarters. I was interviewed by three people. The questions were almost all behavioral ones, with a couple of logical questions.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cigna in April 2011.

Interview

Asked basically what you've done wrong.. not what you've done right.. spent too much time taliking about failures rather than success.

Interview Questions

• Describe you biggest failure   1 Answer