Cigna

Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Interview

Actuarial
Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna.

Interview Details – On campus recruiting to a on-site final round interview with multiple actuaries.

Interview Question – What is the impact of the healthcare reform act? Please address the various constituents.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Actuarial
Hartford, CT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cigna in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was so awful. I even didn't know which position I applied for, since the title for the position is only "actuarial intern". When he asked me "What do you know about health insurance", I got stuck and had no idea about it. What a nightmare!

Interview Question – What do you know about the health insurance?   Answer Question

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!