Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna
- Customer Service Representative (18)
- Underwriter (11)
- Actuarial (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- TECDP Program Associate (8)
- Actuarial Intern (7)
- Actuarial Analyst (6)
- Customer Service Associate (6)
- Account Manager (6)
- Claims Manager (5)
- Claims Processor (5)
- RN Case Manager (4)
- TECDP (4)
- UNDERWRITING SENIOR ASSOCIATE (4)
- Financial Development Program (4)
- TECDP Intern (4)
- Business Project Specialist (3)
- Short Term Disability Claims Manager (3)
- Managed Care Rotational Program (3)
- Long Term Disability Claim Manager (2)
- Sales Academy (2)
- LTD Claim Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Service Leadership Program (2)
- Care Senior Associate (2)
- Business Project Manager (2)
- Care Associate (2)
- Health Educator (2)
- Application Developer (2)
Actuarial Intern Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.
Phone interview for Actuarial Executive Develoment Program
- Tell me about th time when you had to make a difficult decision without all the available information Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cigna
Actuary Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Cigna (Denver, CO) in November 2012.
Submitted the application online and got a phone interview request three weeks later. I thought that I did well on the interview but I did not get the job so I must do something wrong. It was my first phone interview for job but I felt well prepared. Make sure go over the common phone interview questions.
- explain the time value of money to a non math major Answer Question
Actuarial Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
interviewed at Cigna in October 2013.
I first got in touch with Cigna through my university career center, and was invited for the first round interview at school. The style of the interview was two 30 minute interviews with 2 of the senior actuaries. I was invited back for a second round interview at the Cigna head offices in Connecticut. This time the format was three 45 minute interviews with members of Cigna's actuarial department as well as HR and a lunch with one of the junior members.
- What are some of the key risks in Cigna's partaking of the emerging health exchanges market? Answer Question
Actuarial Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Cigna in September 2013.
Cigna representatives came to my campus. I e-mailed my resume and cover letter to one of the representatives and was invited for an interview. I had two back to back interviews, each with a single person. I was asked a "describe one time where you..." question in one of the interviews and a technical question in the other. Both interviews were spent just talking generally about my resume and my interests and aspirations.
- Describe a time you dealt with a difficult person. Answer Question
Actuarial Intern InterviewNo Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Cigna.
Got an interview after the career fair at my school. It was a 1 on 1 interview with one of the entry-level analysts. Basic behavioral interview, but I didn't have any exams so I didn't move on.
- You don't have any exams passed--how do you know this is the right field for you? Answer Question
Actuarial Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive Experience
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cigna.
Got an interview on campus
Actuarial Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Cigna in January 2011.
the first round interview was a 1:1 interview at the university career center. both behavioral and a little bit of technical questions were asked. one of the questions was about the health reforml. also I was asked to explain statistical terms to a plain man using non-math terms.
- talk about the health reform Answer Question
Actuarial Intern InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Cigna in January 2011.
The interviewers were not very nice. Most of the questions were fit, with very few technical ones. The actuaries work within different departments, including human resource, and health care product department.
- Lots of questions about resume. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review