Cigna

Cigna Actuary Intern Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cigna in January 2013.

Phone interview for Actuarial Executive Develoment Program

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about th time when you had to make a difficult decision without all the available information   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Actuary Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in November 2012.

Submitted the application online and got a phone interview request three weeks later.
    I thought that I did well on the interview but I did not get the job so I must do something wrong. It was my first phone interview for job but I felt well prepared. Make sure go over the common phone interview questions.

Actuarial Intern Interview

interviewed at Cigna in October 2013.

I first got in touch with Cigna through my university career center, and was invited for the first round interview at school. The style of the interview was two 30 minute interviews with 2 of the senior actuaries. I was invited back for a second round interview at the Cigna head offices in Connecticut. This time the format was three 45 minute interviews with members of Cigna's actuarial department as well as HR and a lunch with one of the junior members.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the key risks in Cigna's partaking of the emerging health exchanges market?   Answer Question

Actuarial Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cigna in September 2013.

Cigna representatives came to my campus. I e-mailed my resume and cover letter to one of the representatives and was invited for an interview. I had two back to back interviews, each with a single person. I was asked a "describe one time where you..." question in one of the interviews and a technical question in the other. Both interviews were spent just talking generally about my resume and my interests and aspirations.

Actuarial Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna.

Got an interview after the career fair at my school. It was a 1 on 1 interview with one of the entry-level analysts. Basic behavioral interview, but I didn't have any exams so I didn't move on.

Interview Questions
    • You don't have any exams passed--how do you know this is the right field for you?   Answer Question

Actuarial Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cigna.

Got an interview on campus

Actuarial Intern Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Cigna in January 2011.

The interviewers were not very nice. Most of the questions were fit, with very few technical ones. The actuaries work within different departments, including human resource, and health care product department.

Actuarial Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cigna in January 2011.

the first round interview was a 1:1 interview at the university career center. both behavioral and a little bit of technical questions were asked. one of the questions was about the health reforml. also I was asked to explain statistical terms to a plain man using non-math terms.