Cigna

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Care Associate Interview

Care Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied in May, and was contacted in early June by a recruiter, from there I was set up for a phone interview that lasted approx 30 min. My face to face interview has been scheduled will update after.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Care Associate Interview

Care Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Cigna.

Interview Details – I initially applied for the position through the Cigna Website. After about 2 or 3 weeks the job recruiter contacted me and we had a brief informal phone interview. She later emailed me with the time and place where I would be conducting the Panel Interview with two supervisors from the department for which I was interviewing. First impression was that these ladies were great, they made the process feel informal as well but I tried to be as formal and professional as I could. I brought a notebook with questions that I had for them as well as took some notes on the things we discussed. I also brought a copy of my resume. Please do those things! Even if you're not very well spoken, doing these things makes you look prepared and that you're putting time and thought into the interview.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had a customer get upset with you and tell us how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate much on the offer. The lady I had the phone interview with called me back and told me what the salary was and asked if that was okay. At the time I was working at a very large and popular department/grocery store ;-) so of COURSE it was "okay" :) I accepted the offer and was told my start date would be in about 3 weeks.

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!