Cigna

Updated Jul 15, 2014
Updated Jul 15, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Care Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in July 2014.

I applied in May, and was contacted in early June by a recruiter, from there I was set up for a phone interview that lasted approx 30 min. My face to face interview has been scheduled will update after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Care Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Cigna.

I initially applied for the position through the Cigna Website. After about 2 or 3 weeks the job recruiter contacted me and we had a brief informal phone interview. She later emailed me with the time and place where I would be conducting the Panel Interview with two supervisors from the department for which I was interviewing. First impression was that these ladies were great, they made the process feel informal as well but I tried to be as formal and professional as I could. I brought a notebook with questions that I had for them as well as took some notes on the things we discussed. I also brought a copy of my resume. Please do those things! Even if you're not very well spoken, doing these things makes you look prepared and that you're putting time and thought into the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a customer get upset with you and tell us how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate much on the offer. The lady I had the phone interview with called me back and told me what the salary was and asked if that was okay. At the time I was working at a very large and popular department/grocery store ;-) so of COURSE it was "okay" :) I accepted the offer and was told my start date would be in about 3 weeks.

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!