Cigna

Relevance Date Difficulty

Care Senior Associate Interview

Care Senior Associate
Eden Prairie, MN

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Cigna in December 2011.

Interview Details – I began my initial communications with Cigna in July of 2011 by sending my resume' and cover letter to a talent consultant and also applying for several position online and submitting my resume' and cover letter. I finally got my first interview in September 2011, 2 months after my initial contact. I felt the interview went well and the questions were based on behavioral type interview questions. These types of questions look at the responses that you give based on how you behaviorally handled different situations in the work place in your past. I had a second interview in November 2011 and a 3rd interview in December 2011. I was offered a position and will start training in January 2012.

Interview Question – Describe a time when your lack of preparation hindered your performance. How did you react and what did you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My advice is to research the company, look up how to do an behavioral interview, think of brief stories that you can tell in connection with the interview questions that you will be asked, during the interview, periodically interject how you would be a good fit and tell why, show passion and enthusiasm, sell yourself, and focus on what you can contribute to Cigna.

Care Senior Associate Interview

Care Senior Associate
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cigna in February 2011.

Interview Details – Overall, everyone I interviewed with was really nice. The interview process is purely based on behavioral questions and is extremely formal. My first interview was in December and I was told that they would be making a decision within the next week, WRONG. A month goes by and they finally call me to set up a panel phone interview with 3 customer services analysts. They tell me that they will make a decision within 2 weeks, WRONG Again! Finally after a 2 month long process, I receive the standard rejection email.

Interview Question – Describe a time when your technical skills were not a match for the task at hand.   Answer Question

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!