Cigna

Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Claims Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

I applied through indeed and within a week I was emailed to take an assessment. Upon passing I was email again explaining the job the next steps and the hours alone with the training schedule. I had a phone interview then a in person interview with 4 people then the vp.

Interview Questions
  • 20% of 200.
    Behavior questions
    Situational questions
    Why you
    What do you know about Cigna
      Answer Question
Yes I. Negotiated

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Claims Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna in February 2014.

Behavioral based interview questions, panel style interview. Took about an hour long. Everyone was very nice, but asked a lot of behavioral questions that really will make you think. This is an interview that you must prepare for. They will also ask a percentage math questions, such as what is 60% of 300 or something along those lines.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what you know about the company. Do your research   Answer Question
    Still in the background check phase. The background check is so stringent. The company they use to conduct the background check digs really really deep. It's like you're applying for a job in the CIA or FBI.

Claim Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna in January 2011.

Had an initial interview on the phone, The recruiter was late when calling and described the wrong job.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was very laid back and there were no questions that were unexpected.   Answer Question
    I was sent the wrong job offer by the recruiter, my social security number was wrong, and she would not let me negotiate salary which I found out later was incorrect.
    The company that does background checks called me constantly. They said they called my college university and prior employer but could not verify the information. I contacted both places and had what I needed in 10 minutes and confirmed the background verifcation company did not reach out to them

Claim Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in November 2011.

Was contacted by email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about my experience. Was then contacted to set up a panel interview. The interview was with two managers and consisted of behavioral questions such as, "Tell me about a time when you mediated a conflict between two coworkers."

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to calculate a math problem, which was easy but took me by surprise.   Answer Question

Claims Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cigna in August 2010.

I applied for the job and two days later I got a phone call from a talent manager telling me that she wanted to schedule a phone interview. We scheduled the interview and 1 week later she called me. The phone interview went well. It lasted about 20 mins. She scheduled me for an interview for exactly a week later. The interview consisted of me being interviewed by 4 people. They first showed a video and then I was interviewed by 4 people who were all very nice. The questions were hard and not anything like I prepared for. There were no questions about strengths or weaknesses. They were all behavioral questions saying tell me about a time when.....& let me tell you I thought of some scenarios before I got there just in case.....but there questions were definitely different than normal but the actual interviewers kept me relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where your solution to a complex problem didnt work   Answer Question