Cigna Claim Processor Interview Questions

2.0

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted online app on Taleo. Contacted by recruiter two days later. Phone interview set up two days after. Typical phone interview. A member of Cigna management will make the next contact to set up face to face interview if interested.

Interview Questions

• Wouldn't be the question. It was the info about the job screening. Company does nicotine screening.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Interview Process was fairly simple. Step 1 included a phone interview with an HR representative outside the office. Step 2 included a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager which consisted mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were able to solve a problem that other employees could not?   Answer Question

Claim Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hooksett, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cigna (Hooksett, NH) in August 2011.

Interview

had 1 interview, they focused on computer experience more than industry experience. they look for upbeat, happy personalities

Interview Questions

• none, was a simple 10 min interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

none at all 30k is the max for the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cigna (Wilmington, DE) in October 2009.

Interview

Initial contact was good, they tried to lowball the salary, then during the interview promised the schedule was flexible.

Interview Questions

• Their questions are all behavior based. "Tell me a time when..."   Answer Question

Negotiation

They lowballed me and we went back and forth 3 times.

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cigna in September 2011.

Interview

I received an email 2 months after applying online for job. The email said to complete questionnaire attached and send back with MS Word resume. Received call from Talent Recruiter and was asked basic questions and asked when I was available to interview the following day. Interviewed with 2 managers of the department and the questions asked were very easy to answer because many were the same from the questionnaire I previously filled out. Received email following day to call about the status of my interview. Offered position and was instructed to wait for emails that will allow me to complete new hire paperwork electronically and give instructions for background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time when you had to meet specific quality and production standard?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you came up with a process or procedure to solve a problem   Answer Question

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in August 2008.

Interview

the hiring and interview process was long and drawn out.