Cigna Claims Associate Interview Questions

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna (Glendale, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

After I applied online, HR rep contact within 3 days, next day obtained panel interview appointment for a week later via email. Two team leaders interview, asked about previous work experience and followed by a set of psychological questions in how you handled customers and peers situations. Team leaders were nice and casual dressed. Waited one week to receive email from HR, no job offer.

Interview Questions

• Discribe about a time you had to intervene between two peers?   Answer Question
  • Discribed about a time you had to confront a co-worker?   Answer Question
  • Discribe about a time you had a personal relationship with a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Claim Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cigna (Glendale, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Be very careful of being scrutinized during the interview......the lady had the nerve to tell me that healthcare is not the sector of this company. I think she was intimidated that I had a Master's Degree.

Interview Questions