Cigna

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cigna in October 2009.

Interview Details – Initial contact was good, they tried to lowball the salary, then during the interview promised the schedule was flexible.

Interview Question – Their questions are all behavior based. "Tell me a time when..."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They lowballed me and we went back and forth 3 times.

Claims Processor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cigna.

Interview Details – Interview Process was fairly simple. Step 1 included a phone interview with an HR representative outside the office. Step 2 included a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager which consisted mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you were able to solve a problem that other employees could not?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Claim Processor Interview

Claim Processor
Hooksett, NH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cigna in August 2011.

Interview Details – had 1 interview, they focused on computer experience more than industry experience. they look for upbeat, happy personalities

Interview Question – none, was a simple 10 min interview   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none at all 30k is the max for the position

Claims Processor

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cigna in September 2011.

Interview Details – I received an email 2 months after applying online for job. The email said to complete questionnaire attached and send back with MS Word resume. Received call from Talent Recruiter and was asked basic questions and asked when I was available to interview the following day. Interviewed with 2 managers of the department and the questions asked were very easy to answer because many were the same from the questionnaire I previously filled out. Received email following day to call about the status of my interview. Offered position and was instructed to wait for emails that will allow me to complete new hire paperwork electronically and give instructions for background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time when you had to meet specific quality and production standard?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you came up with a process or procedure to solve a problem   Answer Question

Claims Processor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in August 2008.

Interview Details – the hiring and interview process was long and drawn out.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!