Cigna

Relevance Date Difficulty

Compliance Specialist Interview

Compliance Specialist
Bedford, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in April 2014.

Interview Details – I had a telephone interview and an in person interview. The telephone interview was behavioral. I expected questions about the company and about my experience, but I got questions such as: (1) explain a time where you had to deal with a person you didn't like in the workplace. (2) Explain a time when you got overloaded in the workplace. (3) What are your salary requirements? (4) Describe how you find information when you need it. I was told the salary range for this position was in the $60,000s.

I also had an in person interview which was very informal. Mostly questions about my background and qualifications. I was seeking to transition from another field so a lot of the interview was about why I was dissatisfied with my current career and why I was looking for a change. The interviewer was nice enough, but I never heard anything after this time, even when I tried to follow up by phone and e-mail.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you got overloaded in the workplace. Describe how you find information when needed.   Answer Question

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!