Cigna Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cigna (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied for the job through indeed received a email to set of a phone interview 2 days later had phone interview friday took about 30 mins offered a face to face interview was done 5 days later met with 2 individuals one person took notes the other right off questions. Also watching a 8 minute video about hiring and working at cigna. Also went over training, pto, dress code etc.it went really well i was very nervous before the interview but the questions were fairly easy answered all questions right on the spot no hesitation. Currebtly waiting to hear back if i got the job or not but im hoping i do. :)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for cigna?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when the furst result didnt work and you had to go a different route?   Answer Question
  • How many day do you think is acceptable to take off in a year? And for what reasons?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cigna (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Filled out app receive a phone interview a week or two later, then got a face to face interview. It wasn't your typical scenario questions the two supervisor just asked random question trying to feel me out. I haven't received notice rather I got the job or not. I don't think I did they were a little worried I wouldn't be able to to adjust to sit down all day because at my current job I stand and move around all day

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had to deal with an angry customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cigna (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Received an email for a phone interview with recruiter. Was given a couple of available dates that they were available. Spoke for about 30 minutes on phone and answered usual questions from the recruiter. Person was very knowledgeable about the company and offered sound advice.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions. Why do you want to work here, experience, etc.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted about a month after do to a phone interview. Very unexpected and on the spot but I did well. Then HR sent my number to the hiring manager who then contacted me for an in person interview. Panel interview with six questions. They let you go over them and then they begin. They look for very brief but concise answers. Was offered the job few days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Interview was short and just asked scenario questions about how well you work with others and how you handle dissatisfied customers. They did not explain the functions of the job clearly.

Interview Questions

• can you describe a time you made an disgruntle customer happy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I had a phone interview which consist of behavioral questions. The HR lady then scheduled me for an interview with two of the hiring managers. The interview was quite easy. I then got a call for a second interview which went quite well. I was offered the job a week later.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Filled out application online, face to face interview, easy questions, nothing really stood out. Typical customer service experience was necessary. The shift hours are not really good. And the building was kind of difficult to find.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cigna (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied for Cigna towards the end of July. A day or two after I completed and submitted the application, I received an email follow-up with some questions and a good time to schedule a phone interview. I never got an email back and days later I then continued to follow-up with the person. The day after that I received an email about her apologizing about her being late responding and told me to call ASAP. Once I called I done the phone interview right then and there! The recruiter wasn't pleasant for someone recruiting for a customer service associate position. She asked questions such as: Name a time when you worked under pressure? Name a time when you had to work in a team setting? Recall a time you had to handle an out rate customer? After 10-20 minutes on the phone she told me the process that would happen once she submitted me. I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time you had to effectively problem-solve a situation with minimum resources?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

First I received an email from a recruiter on a Friday regarding interest in having a phone interview. I responded and had a phone interview the following day. The phone interview was pretty normal question that took about 15 minutes. He thought I would be a good fit to move forward for a face to face. He said I would receive an email from the people who set up time for face to face interviews. I did receive that the following day. That I scheduled my face to face with the manager snd supervisor of the call center. So the time linr went like this. Monday phone interview, Tuesday schedule gscr to face interview, Thursday face to face interview, Friday extended job offer and accepted. It two weeks to process my back ground and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me s time you had to settle a confrontation between two of your colleagues?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Good.