Cigna

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuary Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in November 2012.

Submitted the application online and got a phone interview request three weeks later.
    I thought that I did well on the interview but I did not get the job so I must do something wrong. It was my first phone interview for job but I felt well prepared. Make sure go over the common phone interview questions.

Interview Questions

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cigna in November 2011.

They came to the university to hire for the TECDP program. It starts with a telephonic behavioral round, which is pretty easy. Then they call you for a 2nd round of interview which lasts for 2 days. This involves many aspects, like 1:1, presentation, skills test. I think its easy to crack if you jest be yourself. Confidence and team player is what they looking for.
    The experience was great overall/

Interview Questions
    • I think the presentation is the tough part.   View Answer