Cigna

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in November 2011.

Was an employee referral - had an initial phone screening with the internal recruiter, phone interview with the recruiter's manager. I then participated in 4 interviews in person with various leaders (AVP, VP level) including the hiring manager. Impressed by the company leadership - everyone spoke highly of the executive leadership and growth potential of the company. Culture seemed friendly and engaged. Warm reception from the people I met.

Sent thank you notes to everyone - followed up with the recruiter the following week - no response. Followed up via phone and email a number of times over the following few weeks - never any response from the recruiter. Impressed by the company - not impressed by the recruiting team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cigna in July 2010.

prescreening with recruiter on-phone then face to face panel interview

Interview Questions
    • How has your experience prepared you for this position?   View Answer
    • Tell us about a time with you went above and beyond for one of your employees?   Answer Question