Cigna

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Family Medical Leave Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Plano, TX
Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in November 2012.

First step is a phone interview. It consisted of basic behavioral type interview questions, took maybe 15 mins. After phone interview, I was contacted via email for an in person interview. This took place at Cigna with two department managers. Interviewed was similar to the phone quesitons, behavior based, but more detailed. Probably around 10 questions. Pretty easy and relaxed environment. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

The only issue, was they never followed up on if I got the position, like I was told. I had to find a corporate recruiter to find out. I was very surprised because the interview went so well.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were easy to answer.. Basically were: Can you describe a time when you.... etc.   View Answer

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!