Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna
- Customer Service Representative (18)
- Underwriter (11)
- Actuarial (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- TECDP Program Associate (8)
- Actuarial Intern (7)
- Actuarial Analyst (6)
- Customer Service Associate (6)
- Account Manager (6)
- Claims Manager (5)
- Claims Processor (5)
- RN Case Manager (4)
- TECDP (4)
- UNDERWRITING SENIOR ASSOCIATE (4)
- Financial Development Program (4)
- TECDP Intern (4)
- Business Project Specialist (3)
- Short Term Disability Claims Manager (3)
- Managed Care Rotational Program (3)
- Long Term Disability Claim Manager (2)
- Sales Academy (2)
- LTD Claim Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Service Leadership Program (2)
- Care Senior Associate (2)
- Business Project Manager (2)
- Care Associate (2)
- Health Educator (2)
- Application Developer (2)
Financial Development Program Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Cigna in October 2014.
Applied through College Career Management Centre and was selected for the interview. Interview was conducted on-campus and lasted around 45 minutes. All the questions were behavioural/ situational based interview questions. No technical questions were asked during the interview. Questions involved different situation and how I reacted to those situations. Why am I interested in this company and this program in particular.
- Tell me about a situation where you faced a situation with an ethical dilemma and how you reacted to that situation? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cigna
Financial Development Program InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in October 2014.
On site interview starts at 9 am. Three 45 mins interviews with senior directors and chief officers, then all candidates have group lunch with VP and program director. Another 45min interview after lunch. Very nice process and well-organized. A good learning process! They really care candidates and want to learn who you are and why you want this role.
- Work me thru your resume? tell me a time your lead a team ? how to convince others? How do you see yourself fit in Cigna ? Answer Question
Financial Development Program InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in October 2014.
2 rounds; 1st round, 30 minutes, web interview with FDP peers, easy; 2nd round, combined with 4 in-person interview with several directors or senior directors and a group launch, interviewers were nice, but the whole progress was stressful.
- all behavioral questions; describe some situation you made mistake, describe situation about leadership Answer Question
Financial Development Program InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.
First you have a phone screen for about a half hour. After that it is a first interview with the director of the program and then a panel of three people in the program. If you make it past the first there is yet another round. Be aware they have no respect for your time and reschedule interviews with nothing more than a she cannot meet with you even when they know you are traveling from several states away.
- There were lots of tell me about a time when. They ask what you do not like about your job. Answer Question