Cigna Financial Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2015

3.5

Financial Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cigna in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through College Career Management Centre and was selected for the interview. Interview was conducted on-campus and lasted around 45 minutes. All the questions were behavioural/ situational based interview questions. No technical questions were asked during the interview. Questions involved different situation and how I reacted to those situations. Why am I interested in this company and this program in particular.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you faced a situation with an ethical dilemma and how you reacted to that situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

On site interview starts at 9 am. Three 45 mins interviews with senior directors and chief officers, then all candidates have group lunch with VP and program director. Another 45min interview after lunch. Very nice process and well-organized. A good learning process! They really care candidates and want to learn who you are and why you want this role.

Interview Questions

• Work me thru your resume? tell me a time your lead a team ? how to convince others? How do you see yourself fit in Cigna ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

2 rounds; 1st round, 30 minutes, web interview with FDP peers, easy; 2nd round, combined with 4 in-person interview with several directors or senior directors and a group launch, interviewers were nice, but the whole progress was stressful.

Interview Questions

• all behavioral questions; describe some situation you made mistake, describe situation about leadership   Answer Question

Financial Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

First you have a phone screen for about a half hour. After that it is a first interview with the director of the program and then a panel of three people in the program. If you make it past the first there is yet another round. Be aware they have no respect for your time and reschedule interviews with nothing more than a she cannot meet with you even when they know you are traveling from several states away.

Interview Questions

• There were lots of tell me about a time when. They ask what you do not like about your job.   Answer Question