Cigna

Updated Jan 3, 2015
Updated Jan 3, 2015

3.5

Financial Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cigna in October 2014.

Applied through College Career Management Centre and was selected for the interview. Interview was conducted on-campus and lasted around 45 minutes. All the questions were behavioural/ situational based interview questions. No technical questions were asked during the interview. Questions involved different situation and how I reacted to those situations. Why am I interested in this company and this program in particular.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation where you faced a situation with an ethical dilemma and how you reacted to that situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Financial Development Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.

First you have a phone screen for about a half hour. After that it is a first interview with the director of the program and then a panel of three people in the program. If you make it past the first there is yet another round. Be aware they have no respect for your time and reschedule interviews with nothing more than a she cannot meet with you even when they know you are traveling from several states away.

Interview Questions
    • There were lots of tell me about a time when. They ask what you do not like about your job.   Answer Question