Cigna

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Design Associate Interview

Graphic Design Associate
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in September 2013.

Interview Details – I initially had a request for a phone interview. I waited a week for a given date and time, then had to contact HR myself after waiting for a confirmed time. I finally had the phone interview p my on-site interview. The man who interviewed me (who would have been my supervisor on site) I felt was rude and grumpy because it was his first day back from vacation. I was more than capable of filling the role for the position. He did not talk much about my credentials, only how I handle other individuals. I spent fifteen years at a publishing company and I am easy going not hard to work with. He refused to even look at my portfolio or even my references. I was completely disgusted when I walked out. I have no desire to work for CIGNA after that experience.I wrote a thank you for the interview letter and I immediately withdrew my application.

Interview Question – If you can't get help from your supervisor, what do you do to get the job done?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Cigna Videos

Cigna – Why Work for Us?

More than just a health insurance company Cigna is a global health service company,dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. As a health care insurance provider… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna Graphic Design Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees and interview candidates.