Cigna

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Health Educator Interview

Health Educator

I applied online and interviewed at Cigna.

Interview Details – I believe I was sent a powerpoint that I had to review and then an appointment was set up to teach the material from the powerpoint.

Negotiation Details – Set pay for hour lecture. I don't believe you get compensated for your time preparing for the lecture or the time driving to and from the events

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Health Educator Interview

Plano, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cigna in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview went well. Interviewers would not give me a contact person to call after the interview. It took me two weeks to track someone down. I had to call that person every day because she would not return my call. It would have been nice for them to at least tell me I didn't get the job, the proper way.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Cigna Videos

Cigna – Why Work for Us?

More than just a health insurance company Cigna is a global health service company,dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. As a health care insurance provider… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna Health Educator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees and interview candidates.