Cigna

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Health First Registered Nurse Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in September 2012.

Interview Details – Cigna had an interviewing event more like a cattle call to interview with a supervisor and nurse. The interview was easy, I knew more than they did. They did not give me any sense I would want to even to work for them. The jobs were frozen.

Interview Question – The questions were easy. I was surprised when they mentioned a 60 day training period.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Cigna Videos

Cigna – Why Work for Us?

More than just a health insurance company Cigna is a global health service company,dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. As a health care insurance provider… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna Health First Registered Nurse interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees and interview candidates.