Cigna

Cigna Human Resource Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in September 2010.

I met with 5 senior leaders and overall had a positive experience. I told the Headhunter that the more I met them, the more I liked them!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Human Resource Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cigna in June 2010.

The initial interview is behavioral based with a recruiter, followed by standard fact gathering information (compensation, roles and responsibilities, etc.). I had two phone interviews, but received no feedback after asking for it. I never submitted a resume but was asked multiple times why am I looking for a new job. The company seems like a good place to work but the recruiter and hiring manager seem overworked.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered political push back within an organziation   Answer Question