Cigna

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cigna in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through my university website and due to it being late in the recruiting season, my process was expedited substantially. The phone interview with an HR rep went smoothly with no unexpected questions. All personality based with no curve ball or situational questions. The next day was asked to come in and meet the audit team managers upon my convenience, which consisted of two one on one interviews that each lasted for an hour. Heard back the following morning and accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Name a situation where ethics were tested?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as an intern, but competitive hourly rate for Philly area.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Cigna Videos

Cigna – Why Work for Us?

More than just a health insurance company Cigna is a global health service company,dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. As a health care insurance provider… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna Internal Audit Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees and interview candidates.