Cigna

198 candidate interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate

Interviewed at Cigna

Interview Details – I Applied online via the website...spoke with a HR Rep about a week later during a phone interview. Offered an opportunity to come to the site in St Louis MO to interview with the hiring manager and current supervisor. It was a behavioral style interview.....who....what....when....where....why...and what was done to resolve the issue. My over all experience was extremely positive.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you have to resolve an issue of a irate customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They will offer you a salary based off your experience.

RN Case Manager Interview

RN Case Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Cigna.

Interview Details – Phone screen with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager and another RN Case Manager, still in the process. Very kind people thus far, would recommend this company. I believe this company offers great opportunities. I was told a decision should be made in about 1 week, and I would be contacted by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever failed to communicate effectively or in a timely manner on the job? How did you handle it? What was the outcome? What did you learn from it   Answer Question
  • tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't like. How did you deal with this?   Answer Question

Client Engagement Manager Interview

Client Engagement Manager

Interviewed at Cigna

Interview Details – Hiring process if pretty standard and straightforward. 3 step process. phone screening, then panel interview with presentation. Panel was very friendly and welcoming. Made you feel comfortable. More of a conversation then a drill of the standard behavioral questions. Positive experience all around.

Interview Question – Really awesome and thought provoking questions. Usual questions but asked in a more conversational manner.   View Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cigna in March 2014.

Interview Details – Long process, went through various interviews about 5 hours. Interviewers had a list of behavioral questions from HR. Seemed to look for the right culture fit as opposed to one with the most skill set.

Interview Question – Lot of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Was considering multiple offers from various companies

Specialty Pharmacy Technician Interview

Specialty Pharmacy Technician
Horsham, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by a Pharmacist it was basically behavioral questions once interview was done was told I would be informed in a week if I got the job. Two days later I was offered a job had to complete a pre employment back ground check and that's it.

Interview Question – A situation I had in the pharmacy and how I changed it from unfavorable to favorable?   Answer Question

Care Associate Interview

Care Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied in May, and was contacted in early June by a recruiter, from there I was set up for a phone interview that lasted approx 30 min. My face to face interview has been scheduled will update after.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Financial Development Program Interview

Financial Development Program

I applied online and interviewed at Cigna.

Interview Details – First you have a phone screen for about a half hour. After that it is a first interview with the director of the program and then a panel of three people in the program. If you make it past the first there is yet another round. Be aware they have no respect for your time and reschedule interviews with nothing more than a she cannot meet with you even when they know you are traveling from several states away.

Interview Question – There were lots of tell me about a time when. They ask what you do not like about your job.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Cigna in January 2014.

Interview Details – 30 min phone convo with hiring manager, asked basic questions, and then I got a phone call back saying I was invited back to their superday. This was a networking event at night and then the next morning it was a series of 3 different interviews, a presentation and a group project.

Interview Question – a time you failed   Answer Question

Compliance Specialist Interview

Compliance Specialist
Bedford, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in April 2014.

Interview Details – I had a telephone interview and an in person interview. The telephone interview was behavioral. I expected questions about the company and about my experience, but I got questions such as: (1) explain a time where you had to deal with a person you didn't like in the workplace. (2) Explain a time when you got overloaded in the workplace. (3) What are your salary requirements? (4) Describe how you find information when you need it. I was told the salary range for this position was in the $60,000s.

I also had an in person interview which was very informal. Mostly questions about my background and qualifications. I was seeking to transition from another field so a lot of the interview was about why I was dissatisfied with my current career and why I was looking for a change. The interviewer was nice enough, but I never heard anything after this time, even when I tried to follow up by phone and e-mail.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you got overloaded in the workplace. Describe how you find information when needed.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cigna in June 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted my application via Indeed and was emailed by an HR rep about 3-4 days later. Set up a face to face interview with 2 supervisors hiring in the area. Interview on 6-19-14 and was called back the following day. Starting next week. Whole process took about a week. If they want to hire you, you will know.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be confident and be prepared. All situational questions. Know about the position/company. That is all.

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!