Cigna Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter, the process took about a month only because the first position I applied for was filled and they recommended me for another interview I went in for that interview and it was about 45 minutes long, they asked lots and lots of questions a lot more than the first interview I had with them, the interviewer made me feel comfortable and if was an overall okay expierience always have a great attitude and be super friendly as well.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had an upset guest and how did you turn the situation around?   1 Answer

Ultra Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

it was a basic interview process, started with on campus interview then an in person 2 hour interview with multiple people and other interviewees. There was an initial in person and the other interviews after that were more difficult. I had to give a presentation on health related topics. The managers were fair and asked tough questions. Also got to do a job shadow in the process.

Applications Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in November 2013.

Interview

Thr interview was a casual interview they asked scenario questions. About different kind of interpersonal situations and possibly how to deal with ambiguity in the workplace. They were looking at how you could fit into to organizations.

Interview Questions

• How did you help someone at your last job?   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Two interviews, weren't very stressful at all. The first interview was a phone interview and your recruiter is very friendly. Second interview was two on one, but management does a great job on making you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What do you think underwriters do? What are some key facts about Cigna, such as earnings, number of countries cigna operates in, etc. etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They call and I received an offer, it was a fair starting rate, so I did not feel the need to negioate it any higher, from what I could tell, I was offered more than some of the other interns.

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cigna (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. I interviewed on a Wednesday and called in two days. The interviewer was very easy going, and he made me feel comfortable. He was very good at not letting me know that I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

It was two one-on-one interview. About 15/20 minutes each. I heard back from them a couple days later and got offered a job. The questions were pretty straight forward. If you've had any sales experience or experience dealing with customers one-on-one, you'll probably get hired. The initial customer service role is mainly about handling customer calls.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Business Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

Interview

Behavior based questions. A lot of questions on past experiences. Want to know you are willing to adapt to challenges and new opportunities. also, be prepared to discuss career goals and aspirations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked through conflict to achieve successful results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cigna (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone screening three weeks before the start date. Next was a panel interview with 2-3 people, about 2 weeks before start date.Then, a recruiter called to discuss wages once the job was offered (wages are negotiable). The job actually began about 10 days after the wage was agreed on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a difficult descision to make, on the job or in life?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

It was a good experience getting an interview with the company. It is very organized. I had a notice of the intern position about a week before the interview. Unfortunately, my working authorization document was not ready at that time. So she didn't get too deep about me during the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cigna (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied for the job through indeed received a email to set of a phone interview 2 days later had phone interview friday took about 30 mins offered a face to face interview was done 5 days later met with 2 individuals one person took notes the other right off questions. Also watching a 8 minute video about hiring and working at cigna. Also went over training, pto, dress code etc.it went really well i was very nervous before the interview but the questions were fairly easy answered all questions right on the spot no hesitation. Currebtly waiting to hear back if i got the job or not but im hoping i do. :)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for cigna?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when the furst result didnt work and you had to go a different route?   Answer Question
    • How many day do you think is acceptable to take off in a year? And for what reasons?   Answer Question