Cigna

Updated Sep 25, 2014

Call Center Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in August 2014.

I applied through indeed and a recruit called me within a week. The interview was via phone with an analyst. The hiring manager never showed up which I thought was strange. The interview was very informal.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to go above your manager to get a task done.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Was 22 years ago for a completely different position. No interview required for this position as I was just moved into it. However, I was involved in the hiring of other BA positions.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews I conducted were more than 10 years ago and Cigna's interview process has changed dramatically since then.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I Applied online via the website...spoke with a HR Rep about a week later during a phone interview. Offered an opportunity to come to the site in St Louis MO to interview with the hiring manager and current supervisor. It was a behavioral style interview.....who....what....when....where....why...and what was done to resolve the issue. My over all experience was extremely positive.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you have to resolve an issue of a irate customer?   View Answer
    They will offer you a salary based off your experience.

Client Engagement Manager Interview

Hiring process if pretty standard and straightforward. 3 step process. phone screening, then panel interview with presentation. Panel was very friendly and welcoming. Made you feel comfortable. More of a conversation then a drill of the standard behavioral questions. Positive experience all around.

Interview Questions
    • Really awesome and thought provoking questions. Usual questions but asked in a more conversational manner.   View Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Cigna.

Phone screen with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager and another RN Case Manager, still in the process. Very kind people thus far, would recommend this company. I believe this company offers great opportunities. I was told a decision should be made in about 1 week, and I would be contacted by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever failed to communicate effectively or in a timely manner on the job? How did you handle it? What was the outcome? What did you learn from it   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't like. How did you deal with this?   Answer Question

Specialty Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna.

Was interviewed by a Pharmacist it was basically behavioral questions once interview was done was told I would be informed in a week if I got the job. Two days later I was offered a job had to complete a pre employment back ground check and that's it.

Interview Questions
    • A situation I had in the pharmacy and how I changed it from unfavorable to favorable?   Answer Question

Billing/Account Services Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenwood Village, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Cigna in July 2014.

I had applied to Cigna on 7/18/2014 they called me 7/22/2014 to set up a phone interview for the next day 7/23. Spoke with a women for 30 minutes asked a lot of behavioral questions. July 25th called to have a person to person interview on 7/28. Was called back for a group interview 8/12. Sent a e-mail to hiring manager thanking her, and tried to follow up with recruiter. NO response. Found this to be rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to deal with a co-worker that you didn't like? I was asked the same questions on all 3 interviews.   Answer Question

Care Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in July 2014.

I applied in May, and was contacted in early June by a recruiter, from there I was set up for a phone interview that lasted approx 30 min. My face to face interview has been scheduled will update after.

Financial Development Program Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Cigna.

First you have a phone screen for about a half hour. After that it is a first interview with the director of the program and then a panel of three people in the program. If you make it past the first there is yet another round. Be aware they have no respect for your time and reschedule interviews with nothing more than a she cannot meet with you even when they know you are traveling from several states away.

Interview Questions
    • There were lots of tell me about a time when. They ask what you do not like about your job.   Answer Question

Acute Inpatient Behavioral Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna.

Cigna recruiter contacted for a phone interview 3-days after applying and scheduled a face-to-face interview within the week. I met with 3 interviewers face-to-face with another on the phone. Typical questions were asked, such as why do you want to work here, tell me of a time when you did this or that. DSM type questions were also asked to assess clinical skills.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of time when you disagreed with a supervisor? How did you handle it? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question