Cigna

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.9

Cigna Senior Personal Advocate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.

I applied and received a call for an interview about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview a week later. The process was fairly formal. I was asked behavioral based questions.

Actuarial Interview

I receive a phone interview for the job. The questions are all behavioral questions. I have wanted to work for Cigna for a long time, so when I finally got a chance to interview I was most excited. However despite not getting an offer, I do not think that this is the type of place I would want to work anyway. Upon entering the room with the interviewer, I was simply asked in a rude tone "why would I hire you"

Interview Questions
    • I do not think that this is the type of place I would want to work anyway. Upon entering the room with the interviewer, I was simply asked in a rude tone "why would I hire you"   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

Applied through indeed and received a call from a recruiter one week later. I was then asked to come in and interview with 2 managers. It was a complete behavioral interview. "Tell me a time" It was a positive overall experience. The recruiter contacted me 4 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to solve a customer issue with minimal resources.   View Answer

Account Install Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

Once applying on-line, I was contacted quickly, I had a phone interview with the Manager who works at another location and then a personal interview with the direct supervisor. I had a great impression from both interviews. The Manager was very friendly and the interview flowed very nicely. The supervisor was very down to earth and seemed like he encourages ideas and independent thinking but also team work. Very positive experience and I have since then received a job offer and am very impressed with their organization and information available before my first day of work.

Interview Questions
    • The questions all seemed reasonable and expected.   View Answer
    The offer was slightly lower than I expected but this is a positive career change for an experienced worker. Based on their communication around the range and what they offered, including their overall benefits package, I am pleased and looking forward to starting work with Cigna.

Claims Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

I applied through indeed and within a week I was emailed to take an assessment. Upon passing I was email again explaining the job the next steps and the hours alone with the training schedule. I had a phone interview then a in person interview with 4 people then the vp.

Interview Questions
    • 20% of 200.
      Behavior questions
      Situational questions
      Why you
      What do you know about Cigna

Answer Question
    Yes I. Negotiated

Actuarial Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

I applied online in Cigna official web. First round is on campus interview. Most of questions is behavioral questions. Second round interview is on site interview. Overall experience is pretty.

Interview Questions
    • some technical questions about actuarial science knowledge   Answer Question

Medical Claims Review Interview

interviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

I was contacted about 2 business days after applying for the position online through indeed by the recruiter to set up a 30 minute phone interview. Mostly questions about my job history. A week later I was contacted to have a 1 hour phone interview with the hiring manager and another associate. Fairly simple process. My only compliant is the lack of communication I received from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to report to a supervisor about a coworker that lead to a negative action.   Answer Question

Claims Position Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.

behavior question. IQ online test first......then phone interview ....1:1 in office interview.
    managers were very pleasant and business like. Kind of detailed oriented to past work experiences and problem solving questions.

Interview Questions
    • tell me a time you worked under pressure and how you made a mistake and how you handled it   View Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cigna.

I was recruited from the campus recruiter and had an in person meeting at the university. From there, I was told on site that I was invited to their Blitz Day event. I then was brought to a two day event where we went to an evening dinner networking event. The Blitz Day was followed by a full day of interviews and meetings with current associates and leadership members. It included a group case study. I received the offer two days later.

No negotiation available.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cigna in August 2014.

I applied for Cigna towards the end of July. A day or two after I completed and submitted the application, I received an email follow-up with some questions and a good time to schedule a phone interview. I never got an email back and days later I then continued to follow-up with the person. The day after that I received an email about her apologizing about her being late responding and told me to call ASAP. Once I called I done the phone interview right then and there! The recruiter wasn't pleasant for someone recruiting for a customer service associate position. She asked questions such as: Name a time when you worked under pressure? Name a time when you had to work in a team setting? Recall a time you had to handle an out rate customer?
    After 10-20 minutes on the phone she told me the process that would happen once she submitted me.
    I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions
    • Recall a time you had to effectively problem-solve a situation with minimum resources?   Answer Question