Cigna

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.9

Claims Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

I applied through indeed and within a week I was emailed to take an assessment. Upon passing I was email again explaining the job the next steps and the hours alone with the training schedule. I had a phone interview then a in person interview with 4 people then the vp.

Interview Questions
    • 20% of 200.
      Behavior questions
      Situational questions
      Why you
      What do you know about Cigna

Answer Question
    Yes I. Negotiated

Actuarial Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

I applied online in Cigna official web. First round is on campus interview. Most of questions is behavioral questions. Second round interview is on site interview. Overall experience is pretty.

Interview Questions
    • some technical questions about actuarial science knowledge   Answer Question

Medical Claims Review Interview

interviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

I was contacted about 2 business days after applying for the position online through indeed by the recruiter to set up a 30 minute phone interview. Mostly questions about my job history. A week later I was contacted to have a 1 hour phone interview with the hiring manager and another associate. Fairly simple process. My only compliant is the lack of communication I received from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to report to a supervisor about a coworker that lead to a negative action.   Answer Question

LTD Claim Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

Applied online about two weeks later i was contacted for a phone interview. Completed online assessment. Next week schedule for a face to face panel interview took about an hour

Claims Position Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.

behavior question. IQ online test first......then phone interview ....1:1 in office interview.
    managers were very pleasant and business like. Kind of detailed oriented to past work experiences and problem solving questions.

Interview Questions
    • tell me a time you worked under pressure and how you made a mistake and how you handled it   View Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cigna.

I was recruited from the campus recruiter and had an in person meeting at the university. From there, I was told on site that I was invited to their Blitz Day event. I then was brought to a two day event where we went to an evening dinner networking event. The Blitz Day was followed by a full day of interviews and meetings with current associates and leadership members. It included a group case study. I received the offer two days later.

No negotiation available.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cigna in August 2014.

I applied for Cigna towards the end of July. A day or two after I completed and submitted the application, I received an email follow-up with some questions and a good time to schedule a phone interview. I never got an email back and days later I then continued to follow-up with the person. The day after that I received an email about her apologizing about her being late responding and told me to call ASAP. Once I called I done the phone interview right then and there! The recruiter wasn't pleasant for someone recruiting for a customer service associate position. She asked questions such as: Name a time when you worked under pressure? Name a time when you had to work in a team setting? Recall a time you had to handle an out rate customer?
    After 10-20 minutes on the phone she told me the process that would happen once she submitted me.
    I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions
    • Recall a time you had to effectively problem-solve a situation with minimum resources?   Answer Question

Call Center Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in August 2014.

I applied through indeed and a recruit called me within a week. The interview was via phone with an analyst. The hiring manager never showed up which I thought was strange. The interview was very informal.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to go above your manager to get a task done.   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cigna.

I had two phone interviews before I was asked to come in to the office and speak to a three seperate managers. I was notifiied that I had the job if I wanted it in a very timely manner.

Interview Questions
    • Everything they asked of me was expected. No curveballs or BS questions were thrown in there.   Answer Question
    They offered me a job and I accepted.

Business Analyst Interview

Was 22 years ago for a completely different position. No interview required for this position as I was just moved into it. However, I was involved in the hiring of other BA positions.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews I conducted were more than 10 years ago and Cigna's interview process has changed dramatically since then.   Answer Question