Cigna

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Specialty Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna.

Was interviewed by a Pharmacist it was basically behavioral questions once interview was done was told I would be informed in a week if I got the job. Two days later I was offered a job had to complete a pre employment back ground check and that's it.

Interview Questions
    • A situation I had in the pharmacy and how I changed it from unfavorable to favorable?   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cigna in December 2010.

Initial contact was with a recruiter after which point I was invited into the office to interview with my direct manager and an associate. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and I was contacted a week later to interview with the department head. Their interview was a bit more in depth but was shorter, just 20 minutes or so.

Interview Questions
    I may have been able to negotiate but I was unprepared and accepted the first offer.

Customer Support Tech Spec Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I was initially contacted by a recruiter through an employment agency and was hired as a contractor, but advanced in my position, skill level and training and was hired as a full-time employee. Before I was hired as a consultant there was a relatively rigorous interview process including a one-on-one skills test, a personality test with two quality advocates, and finally meeting the manager of the team. I received a call within a week with the offer, got drug tested and began training.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any of the questions to be unexpected, they do ask technical questions just to see your skill level and ability to troubleshoot. I thought it was interesting because they had a computer set up to show them what you would do to troubleshoot customers.   View Answer

Health Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Cigna in October 2011.

3 interview + 2 phone chats with an HR person
    Interviews with with my manager, a teammate and some other managers in the department, final in person interview with the hiring manager.
    The phone chats with HR were just preliminary screenings and a final compensation call.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you get people in a remote location to feel part of the team.

Tell me about a time when you hired someone from the outside when others thought an internal candidate should have gotten the job.
        Answer Question
    Really wasn't a negotiation, they had a market value set for the job and the offer was take it or leave it.

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cigna in October 2009.

Initial contact was good, they tried to lowball the salary, then during the interview promised the schedule was flexible.

Interview Questions
    • Their questions are all behavior based. "Tell me a time when..."   Answer Question
    They lowballed me and we went back and forth 3 times.

Compliance Specialist - Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cigna in April 2013.

Applied online and received a call 7 days later to set up phone interview, which happened shortly thereafter. Posting said position could be telecommuting, or in Phila., PA.

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cigna in May 2013.

Applied online through my university website and due to it being late in the recruiting season, my process was expedited substantially. The phone interview with an HR rep went smoothly with no unexpected questions. All personality based with no curve ball or situational questions. The next day was asked to come in and meet the audit team managers upon my convenience, which consisted of two one on one interviews that each lasted for an hour. Heard back the following morning and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as an intern, but competitive hourly rate for Philly area.

AEDP Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Cigna in January 2013.

I applied online. I was contacted about a month later for a phone interview. The phone interview was a combination of basic resume review and behavioral questions. Be prepared for the behavioral questions, they are a significant portion of the conversation. A few days later I was asked to come in for an on-site interview. The interview day included lunch with an "actuarial buddy" who also took me from interview to interview that day. Then I had an opening presentation with the head of the AEDP program. Then three interviews with actuaries at various levels in their career. The interviews were pretty standard, a mix of resume review and behavioral questions. With a couple technical questions thrown in. I got the sense early on that the key things they were looking for were leadership and initiative qualities and a willingness and ability to learn. A couple days later an offer was made. It was a very pleasant interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Describe three strengths in terms of a noun, an adjective and a verb.
      What is an expected value?
        Answer Question

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cigna in January 2013.

Phone interview for Actuarial Executive Develoment Program

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about th time when you had to make a difficult decision without all the available information   Answer Question

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Cigna in April 2011.

I was initially interviewed over the phone and then caled into interview
    with the hiring manager and potential co-workers; I did
    not hear anything for several months and was called back
    for a lunch interview; I did not hear for
    several weeks and then was called by an internal
    recruiter to have another day of interviews.
    I then went back for a day of interviews. I ultimately did
    not hear back either way. The interview process
    was not well organized.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever failed to speak and later regretted it and what was it that you failed to say   Answer Question

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!