Cigna

Updated Jul 23, 2014

4.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

RN Case Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cigna.

Phone screen with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager and another RN Case Manager, still in the process. Very kind people thus far, would recommend this company. I believe this company offers great opportunities. I was told a decision should be made in about 1 week, and I would be contacted by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever failed to communicate effectively or in a timely manner on the job? How did you handle it? What was the outcome? What did you learn from it   Answer Question
  • tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't like. How did you deal with this?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cigna.

I submitted my application at a Cigna job fair. I was contacted and had the initial interview face to face.
    Nearly all questions were presented as , "tell me about a time when you..."
    It was not a comfortable interview, since I was unprepared for such questions.
    I must have done OK though... I was contacted and hired.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time in your career, when you were in a confrontational situation, and how you handled it"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cigna in February 2012.

The interview questions were impossible to answer and did not even reflect on my impeccable resume and experience. I was asked questions that did not apply to any work situation that I had ever been in, in my career type, and was asked questions that involved me having to talk about my personal life. Whole interview was humiliating and degrading would never even want to work for them now, even if I had gotten an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done that no one else could accomplish?   Answer Question
    • What do you think makes a successful company, and give an example of one?   Answer Question