Cigna

Very Difficult Interview

RN Case Manager Interview

RN Case Manager
Pitts, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna.

Interview Details – I submitted my application at a Cigna job fair. I was contacted and had the initial interview face to face.
Nearly all questions were presented as , "tell me about a time when you..."
It was not a comfortable interview, since I was unprepared for such questions.
I must have done OK though... I was contacted and hired.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time in your career, when you were in a confrontational situation, and how you handled it"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

RN Case Manager Interview

RN Case Manager
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cigna in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview questions were impossible to answer and did not even reflect on my impeccable resume and experience. I was asked questions that did not apply to any work situation that I had ever been in, in my career type, and was asked questions that involved me having to talk about my personal life. Whole interview was humiliating and degrading would never even want to work for them now, even if I had gotten an offer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Cigna Videos

Cigna – Why Work for Us?

More than just a health insurance company Cigna is a global health service company,dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. As a health care insurance provider… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna RN Case Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees and interview candidates.