Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna
- Customer Service Representative (18)
- Underwriter (11)
- Actuarial (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- TECDP Program Associate (8)
- Actuarial Intern (7)
- Actuarial Analyst (6)
- Customer Service Associate (6)
- Account Manager (6)
- Claims Manager (5)
- Claims Processor (5)
- RN Case Manager (4)
- TECDP (4)
- UNDERWRITING SENIOR ASSOCIATE (4)
- Financial Development Program (4)
- TECDP Intern (4)
- Business Project Specialist (3)
- Short Term Disability Claims Manager (3)
- Managed Care Rotational Program (3)
- Long Term Disability Claim Manager (2)
- Sales Academy (2)
- LTD Claim Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Service Leadership Program (2)
- Care Senior Associate (2)
- Business Project Manager (2)
- Care Associate (2)
- Health Educator (2)
- Application Developer (2)
RN Case Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Cigna.
Phone interview first. 5 days later gotta call for my second interview. The first interview asked about why i left previous job. Questions about my previous jobs that related to interviewing position. The phone interview was very pleasant. The interview was based in Maryland. I applied for Philly position.
- Why are you leaving your current job? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cigna
RN Case Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cigna.
Phone screen with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager and another RN Case Manager, still in the process. Very kind people thus far, would recommend this company. I believe this company offers great opportunities. I was told a decision should be made in about 1 week, and I would be contacted by the recruiter.
RN Case Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Cigna (Pitts, PA).
I submitted my application at a Cigna job fair. I was contacted and had the initial interview face to face. Nearly all questions were presented as , "tell me about a time when you..." It was not a comfortable interview, since I was unprepared for such questions. I must have done OK though... I was contacted and hired.
- "Tell me about a time in your career, when you were in a confrontational situation, and how you handled it" Answer Question
RN Case Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Cigna (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2012.
The interview questions were impossible to answer and did not even reflect on my impeccable resume and experience. I was asked questions that did not apply to any work situation that I had ever been in, in my career type, and was asked questions that involved me having to talk about my personal life. Whole interview was humiliating and degrading would never even want to work for them now, even if I had gotten an offer.