Cigna

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Support Consultant Interview

Sales Support Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cigna in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted by recruiter for a short discussion. I was then recommended for an interview with the hiring manager and department staff (all one-on-one impromptu discussions). I had another one-on-one with another manager in the office, and finally a telephone conversation with the employee I will be replacing. No difficult questions. Just simple discussions about my work history, the role and expectations.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions. Interviewers did not ask any behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Cigna Videos

Cigna – Why Work for Us?

More than just a health insurance company Cigna is a global health service company,dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. As a health care insurance provider… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna Sales Support Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees and interview candidates.