Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna
- Customer Service Representative (16)
- Underwriter (10)
- Actuarial (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- TECDP Program Associate (8)
- Actuarial Intern (7)
- Actuarial Analyst (6)
- Account Manager (6)
- Claims Manager (5)
- Claims Processor (5)
- Customer Service Associate (5)
- RN Case Manager (4)
- TECDP (4)
- UNDERWRITING SENIOR ASSOCIATE (4)
- Financial Development Program (4)
- TECDP Intern (4)
- Business Project Specialist (3)
- Short Term Disability Claims Manager (3)
- Managed Care Rotational Program (3)
- Long Term Disability Claim Manager (2)
- Sales Academy (2)
- LTD Claim Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Service Leadership Program (2)
- Care Senior Associate (2)
- Business Project Manager (2)
- Care Associate (2)
- Health Educator (2)
- Application Developer (2)
TECDP Intern Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT).
I applied through their website. A few weeks later they called me and set up a 30 minute phone interview. I was interviewed by two people in a group call and was asked some questions similar to: "Tell me about a time in which you _____ and how you handled it." I had a second interview 30 minute interview and it was much rather the same.
- Tell me about a time in which you expressed creativity and later regretted it. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cigna
TECDP Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in September 2011.
I was invited by an employee. I had a conversation with the TECDP manager and then the direct manager with whom I'd work. They asked me about my interests to determine fit and department preference. The majority of the questions were behavioral in nature. Both of my interviews were over the phone. Be as clear as possible about your interests. In retrospect, I should've taken a position on the business side and not the tech side.
- Why re you interested in this company? I was an English major, but was able to use my high school activities to justify my interest in tech Answer Question
TECDP Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Cigna in October 2011.
They asked mainly behavioral questions. They had gone through the program a few years before and were very close to my age.
- Explain how you solved a complex problem in the past Answer Question
TECDP Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Cigna in October 2010.
Worst interview process ever. Took forever to return your emails/calls. Consistently reminding them of my status
- how do deal with conflict Answer Question