Cigna

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomfield, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in September 2011.

I was invited by an employee. I had a conversation with the TECDP manager and then the direct manager with whom I'd work. They asked me about my interests to determine fit and department preference. The majority of the questions were behavioral in nature. Both of my interviews were over the phone. Be as clear as possible about your interests. In retrospect, I should've taken a position on the business side and not the tech side.

Interview Questions
  • Why re you interested in this company? I was an English major, but was able to use my high school activities to justify my interest in tech   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Employee  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I interviewed online - interviewed at Cigna.

I applied through their website. A few weeks later they called me and set up a 30 minute phone interview. I was interviewed by two people in a group call and was asked some questions similar to: "Tell me about a time in which you _____ and how you handled it." I had a second interview 30 minute interview and it was much rather the same.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time in which you expressed creativity and later regretted it.   Answer Question

TECDP Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in October 2011.

They asked mainly behavioral questions. They had gone through the program a few years before and were very close to my age.

TECDP Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Cigna in October 2010.

Worst interview process ever. Took forever to return your emails/calls. Consistently reminding them of my status

none negotiable

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!