Cigna

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bloomfield, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was invited by an employee. I had a conversation with the TECDP manager and then the direct manager with whom I'd work. They asked me about my interests to determine fit and department preference. The majority of the questions were behavioral in nature. Both of my interviews were over the phone. Be as clear as possible about your interests. In retrospect, I should've taken a position on the business side and not the tech side.

Interview Question – Why re you interested in this company? I was an English major, but was able to use my high school activities to justify my interest in tech   Answer Question

Hartford, CT

I applied online and interviewed at Cigna.

Interview Details – I applied through their website. A few weeks later they called me and set up a 30 minute phone interview. I was interviewed by two people in a group call and was asked some questions similar to: "Tell me about a time in which you _____ and how you handled it." I had a second interview 30 minute interview and it was much rather the same.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time in which you expressed creativity and later regretted it.   Answer Question

TECDP Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in October 2011.

Interview Details – They asked mainly behavioral questions. They had gone through the program a few years before and were very close to my age.

Interview Question – Explain how you solved a complex problem in the past   Answer Question

TECDP Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cigna in October 2010.

Interview Details – Worst interview process ever. Took forever to return your emails/calls. Consistently reminding them of my status

Interview Question – how do deal with conflict   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none negotiable

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigna

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Cigna Videos

Cigna – Why Work for Us?

More than just a health insurance company Cigna is a global health service company,dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. As a health care insurance provider… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna TECDP Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees and interview candidates.