Cigna Wellness Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Wellness Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cigna (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Started with a serious of phone interviews- Recruiter, Account Manager, Hiring Manager.Many were canceled and then rescheduled at the last minute. Final interview was panel format with the Hiring Manager in SF from out of state. Presentation was requested- 20 min max in regards to the applicants understanding of worksite wellness. Questions were routine, with one question per each of the 7 panel members. One interviewer seemed more interested in my strategy on how I had recently "stole" a contract with one of their large clients at my current position. Final applicant had less education and experience than me, so not sure exactly what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired, how would you win back our client you recently acquired?   Answer Question