Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cigniti Inc.
- Senior Technical Lead (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Senior Test Engineer (2)
- Senior Automation Engineer (1)
- Test Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Solution Lead (1)
- Selenium Tester (1)
- Selenium Automation Testing At Hyderabd (1)
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Management (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..
I applied online. I received call from Recruiter who set up my telephonic interview with interviewer after 2 days. I received call from interviewer on the date. Interviewer was based on offshore location of the company.
- Interview was mainly for Automation Test Enginer. But questions were mainly focused on testing Java language skills. Interviewer was not from software testing background so no relevant questions were asked for software testing. interviewer started asking difficult questions and Java skills were not even part of my Resume. I mentioned scripting languages in my resume but maybe interviewer was not aware of any scripting language so did not ask any relevant questions. Overall very bad experience. 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2015.
There are 3 rounds , I have completed 2, they asked for previous employer details and I have sent them,no response from them, Hr don't even bother to respond.
- Selenium 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.
First round was telephonic and second round was skype call. Both of the rounds went well but dont know the reason why they dint hire me. First round was purely technical they asked questions on core java,selenium concepts,framework and second round was basically to test our personality like client dealing skills,patience etc.,
- Oops concepts,core java questions,selenium commands etc., Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.
You sent me call letter when i came to office and waited for more than hour one person came and simply saying you are not eligible.then why you sent call letter.
- fake interviews 1 Answer
Helpful (2)No Offer
good and more oriented on vb scripting.there was also written test for the same. The written test consisted of questions mostly on vb scripting with more emphasis on file handing etc.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review